Are thses comments acceptable

• yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its something Wenger should consider doing in future, sad but true. While I belive there are certain area he should be criticised in (already spoken about it so wont go over it again), in same way there are areas that SAF could be criticised in; the manner and level of criticism is ridiculous

Yeah, I think I saw your comments about him. Agreed for the most part..

At the end of the day Arsene (A man I dislike btw) has still done the one thing no one else has and that is went unbeaten in the league. The football they play is pretty much almost all the time superb to watch and no one can take that away from him. He may not buy players more often than not but if this Debt thing comes in for the Champions league, Arsenal aren't going to be one of the teams absolutely ******** it because they know they're safe. Fair enough every team wants to win but basically all he is saying is IF Arsenal come second, not I will chase second but IF Arsenal come second every year then happy days. Especially with the amount of money thats been pumped into Chelsea and City as mentioned and possibly Liverpool in the future..

Im a Newcastle fan with a massive soft spot for Arsenal, personally I think if Arsenal were to just consistantly come second over the next 20 years that would be a success, surely be? I mean obviously there not going to, I think they will win the league in the next couple of years.

Is this sarcasm? Guardiola isn't proven at all, he's done a good job at a ridiculously good team with the best players in the world.

That comment does not even deserve a response

Sigh, so having a successful season (coming on two now) with the best team in the World is proven?

This is one of the most stupid arguments ever i am about to get into.

1. coming on two now? he is set for a 3rd la liga title in a row now. So this would be 3

2. he is the first manager ever to win the sixtuple and also the youngest ever to win champions league.

3. Just because hes managing the best team in the world does not guarente him sucess. You still need a world class manager, just look at the original galacticos. They probably had better individual players yet were managed by donkeys hence they won nothing after del bosque was sacked.

4. If you watched rijkaards team before him you would know that the high work ethic and pressing game was not existant. That was installed by guardiola.

Last edited:
This is one of the most stupid arguments ever i am about to get into.

1. coming on two now? he is set for a 3rd la liga title in a row now. So this would be 3

2. he is the first manager ever to win the sixtuple and also the youngest ever to win champions league.

3. Just because hes managing the best team in the world does not guarente him sucess. You still need a world class manager, just look at the original galacticos. They probably had better individual players yet were managed by donkeys hence they won nothing after del bosque was sacked.

4. If you watched rijkaards team before him you would know that the high work ethic and pressing game was not existant. That was installed by guardiola.

Please dont make such stupid comments.

You know, how its like.....oh whats it called......a forum? Where people are allowed to you know, say things? I know we're not all as super intelligent as you are, because you really are the fountain of all football knowledge, and it makes us feel insignificant. But at least give us a chance to you know, state things how we see it? Like yourself? Or, get your head out your **** and stop insulting the mods like that. Imbecile

stop insulting the mods like that. Imbecile

what ?I did not "insult him" i thought we were having a good discussion. Why because he is a mod i am not aloud to have a football argument with him no? take my head out my **** LOL take your head out his ****..

what ?I did not "insult him" i thought we were having a good discussion. Why because he is a mod i am not aloud to have a football argument with him no? take my head out my **** LOL take your head out his ****..

stop being so aggressive all the time you do it on numerous threads, next one gets you a thread ban

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

For what its worth Pep is a good manager in charge of the best side in the world, hardly proven. The galaticos were not a team, just a collection of the worlds's best, they often played like strangers, it was only when capello moulded them into a team that they won the league, and he was rewarded with the sacke

stop being so aggressive all the time you do it on numerous threads, next one gets you a thread ban

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

For what its worth Pep is a good manager in charge of the best side in the world, hardly proven. The galaticos were not a team, just a collection of the worlds's best, they often played like strangers, it was only when capello moulded them into a team that they won the league, and he was rewarded with the sacke

lol ok i dont understand how i was being aggresive i was wondering why that other guy felt the need to insult when i was in a good discussion but i see your a mod and obviously took offense to me questioning your all mighty power ...

Also if this does not offend you sir by having a discussion. Capello took charge of the team in 2006 the year the galicticos ended with zidane retiring. Del bosque made them a team hence they won the champions league in 2000 and 2002. Once he left new managers took charge every season with the chance to manage some of the best players ever yet could not bring sucess. The players at real were arguably better than those at the current barca team. Especially in the squad. The point i am making is that pep has taken over one of the best teams ever and made them a winning machine. He perfected the pressing system that has made them world beaters and also had the courage to get rid of players such as deco and ronaldinho making the squad more of a team.

lol ok i dont understand how i was being aggresive i was wondering why that other guy felt the need to insult when i was in a good discussion but i see your a mod and obviously took offense to me questioning your all mighty power ...

Also if this does not offend you sir by having a discussion. Capello took charge of the team in 2006 the year the galicticos ended with zidane retiring. Del bosque made them a team hence they won the champions league in 2000 and 2002. Once he left new managers took charge every season with the chance to manage some of the best players ever yet could not bring sucess. The players at real were arguably better than those at the current barca team. Especially in the squad. The point i am making is that pep has taken over one of the best teams ever and made them a winning machine. He perfected the pressing system that has made them world beaters and also had the courage to get rid of players such as deco and ronaldinho making the squad more of a team.

none of that makes him proven, not in the way of Jose, capello, wenger, SAF, etc these are proven managers

and cut the attitude, or just dont post.

Whether or not Guardiola is a good manager, or who was better - RM or Barca, is not relevant to a thread YOU started about Wenger finishing 2nd and his comments not being "acceptable". I advise you to stfu.

this thread is pretty similar to the arsene hits back at critics one so/

Status
Not open for further replies.