Arshavin Player Face??? Help please?!

Mith

Reaction score
Hi, I've been pretty desperate to get hold of arsenal's arshavin player face for some time now (in his arsenal kit preferably). Could someone please direct me to an appropriate facepack or create it for me? it's been bugging me lol
Thanks in advance.
Much Love

aaah dude I wish that was the case, but unfortunately, I've tried all those packs and still nudda :( but thanks for your help.

m8 just fing a russia league face pack tht wht i did

i only have tht 1 of him

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Y dony you get your own pick of the internet and ask sean how u put it in the game coz i think there is a way you can do tht

:( Really need him in an arsenal shirt!
Could someone create it for me?

i have one of him in arsenal shirt now, will upload it later as i gotta go out now

its not the best quality as i only used paint to do it because i have to reload photoshop onto computer, and when i made it i was just rushing to play, but if you want it you can use this one...

screenshot below

View attachment 6383

how do u upload screenshots as i am only new to posting on the site so havent done it before?

its not the best quality as i only used paint to do it because i have to reload photoshop onto computer, and when i made it i was just rushing to play, but if you want it you can use this one...

screenshot below

View attachment 6383

aah that is perfection! lol could you send me that please?