I have a theory that they've made Milevskyi worse on 10.3? His stats are worse
And I was playing with him for around 20games, didn't score much, didn't get great ratings

I have a theory that they've made Milevskyi worse on 10.3? His stats are worse
And I was playing with him for around 20games, didn't score much, didn't get great ratings

yeah his stats went down abit.but his finishing goes up strate away for me once ive signed him

He didn't play at all well for me, but oh well, only played 10.3 once

Well in real life Milevskyi's goal scoring record isn't the best so that's maybe why.

Yeh, hes isn't the greatest goalscorer, but he brings players into play

Pretty solid in 3 seasons for my Stoke team. Now captain can't recommend highly enough. Advanced Forward!

I payed 23 mil for him in my 3rd yr was a real gamble but has paid off came second highest goal score in the prem with 32 goals i pay him in deep lying forward most the time seems to enjoy that role

Just signed him from Hibs with Cektic on a free. Hed been there 3 years and has a great goal record.

Amazing player. In 10.2 at least! But just wish I had the face pack for him.

He's terrific. I get him with Reggina and he already scored 60 times in two seasons.

He's playing alone forward and he can get all the job done.

Definitely a must.

Kryvstov always played well but wouldn't settle in Huddersfield and was sold to Atletico Madrid where he is doing well.

I got him on a free to Newcastle half way through my first prem season (in preparation for the second campaign) 41 goals in 55 appearances pretty much carried my team to 2nd! One of the best players to come across....

Milevskyi is an absolute beast! scored over 100 goals in 90 odd games for my 1st season in prem with newcastle. A must for any team that gets promoted. Play him as a target man and watch him do the business.

u can sign him cheapish on the new patch and also u can loan him for a fee of bout 2mill for a season if u cant afford transfer fee

Not got that many goals from him but worth every penny of £11m on 10.2

Not been that brilliant for me, Vagner Love & Marius Niculae have been a lot better

No difftence in 10.2 or 10.3
in 10.2 he started at 24 if i aint wrong
at 10.3 start at 23,when he get to 24-25 he have same stats as 10.2

Just signed him for £4M with Bolton. :D

Same Chris. The best time to get him is probably the start of the second season. Kiev know he won't sign a new contract so will be happy to settle for a lower amount of money.