Milevskyi has been immense for me since i signed him in 2010/2011 for £7.25million. He is now 34 but still scoring goals. Would reccommend him to anyone who wants a goal scoring machine. He has scored 150 league goals in 249 league games.

He's 34 and loves the club so much he's taken multiple wage cuts as he get older. At one point he was on £76,000 a week, so hardly a tight wad.

Milevskyi is amazing. Got him for free start of 3rd season in my Arsenal team.
Playing 3rd season now & hes got in 9 app. = 12 x goals, 6 x assists & 5 x man of Matches, avge rating : 8.13 !!

would he be worth buying for my Man City team in first season with Tevez, Robinho, Adebayor and Van Persie already in the squad? Please reply quickly, end of transfer window coming up.

Last edited:
I have him as well in my Rangers team and had him in FM 2009 ... remember to have right good first team coaches and his stats go up well ;)

wasn't it the same with Martin Palermo in championship manager 2000/2001

also would he replace Benzema or Higauin in my Real madrid file save?

Fantastic player. Loaned him for Liverpool and he marked his home debut with a first half hat-trick!

What is would be hes best role with birmingham partner is usally camroone jermome or if hes not playing it wud be phillips