AS Saint-Etienne second season... Domino's Ligue 2

ICIConnorIOI

Nov 23, 2011
Hi guys, basically i was manager of Hull City and guided them to 3rd place in the championship and ended up losing the play off finals on penalties. Gutted.
This is when i saw it Gus Poyet had managed to guide Saint-Etienne to a 19th place finish in ligue 1 and got them relegated.
So i thought it could be an exciting project to try bring them back up and so on.
I resigned from hull and took over Saint-Etienne but basically every player wants out after the relegation so i need everyones help with what players i should sign. I pretty much need the following:
GK
DL
MR
MC
ML
ST
I dont have a lot of money at all maybe a few million once players have left. I know i probably cant afford to buy for every position but suggestions would be helpful please!

Thank you

ICIConnorIOI

Nov 23, 2011
Just an update i have 6 million have the players have left the board didn't give me a lot from each transfer fee. I do have 146k wage budget though.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

footman59160

Aug 3, 2009
Hello, I advise you simon moore in goalkeeper sheffield, nicky cadden livingston in ml, mounir chouiar in mc, good luck for your challenge

sorry for my English

ICIConnorIOI

Nov 23, 2011
No worries! I have made it to january and currently unbeaten in the league but i need a few more players in so i will have a look at these. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk