AS Saint-Etienne second season... Domino's Ligue 2

ICIConnorIOI

Reaction score
Hi guys, basically i was manager of Hull City and guided them to 3rd place in the championship and ended up losing the play off finals on penalties. Gutted.
This is when i saw it Gus Poyet had managed to guide Saint-Etienne to a 19th place finish in ligue 1 and got them relegated.
So i thought it could be an exciting project to try bring them back up and so on.
I resigned from hull and took over Saint-Etienne but basically every player wants out after the relegation so i need everyones help with what players i should sign. I pretty much need the following:
GK
DL
MR
MC
ML
ST
I dont have a lot of money at all maybe a few million once players have left. I know i probably cant afford to buy for every position but suggestions would be helpful please!

Thank you

Just an update i have 6 million have the players have left the board didn't give me a lot from each transfer fee. I do have 146k wage budget though.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hello, I advise you simon moore in goalkeeper sheffield, nicky cadden livingston in ml, mounir chouiar in mc, good luck for your challenge

sorry for my English

No worries! I have made it to january and currently unbeaten in the league but i need a few more players in so i will have a look at these. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk