What line of tweaks?
he said: (tweaked to suit game/team)

Tweaks is something you always will look to do to get the best out of your team to get the best out of them.

say formation you download has CM, and you have no siuitable CM as roles are important this year.
have a good player for Mazzala? try that. have a good player for DLP, try that!

other tweaks for opposition is taking note of strikers to adjust d-line and so forth.

keeping the main line in the tactic enhancing it to get you the b est resoults i nevery game, thats how you stay unbeaten.

as example i play a 4-1-2-3 with blackburn and i use 3 AF, but then i get injury have to brtig in youngster that suck as AF and most other roles but beast as DF. i put him central let the AF players dance around and boom he has centre of the 3 gets hat trick aged 15....
i also used a TM with similare resoults, and also tried DF on left TM central and AF/CM right. all works if you dont play on autopilote :)

BE the manager, not only the game!

he said: (tweaked to suit game/team)

Tweaks is something you always will look to do to get the best out of your team to get the best out of them.

say formation you download has CM, and you have no siuitable CM as roles are important this year.
have a good player for Mazzala? try that. have a good player for DLP, try that!

other tweaks for opposition is taking note of strikers to adjust d-line and so forth.

keeping the main line in the tactic enhancing it to get you the b est resoults i nevery game, thats how you stay unbeaten.

as example i play a 4-1-2-3 with blackburn and i use 3 AF, but then i get injury have to brtig in youngster that suck as AF and most other roles but beast as DF. i put him central let the AF players dance around and boom he has centre of the 3 gets hat trick aged 15....
i also used a TM with similare resoults, and also tried DF on left TM central and AF/CM right. all works if you dont play on autopilote :)

BE the manager, not only the game!

Great post.

Can someone give me another link to the download of V3 please, mediafire not working for me,
Thanks

Nottm Forest Season 2

View attachment 43147

Half way through my first season in the EPL. Posting now as about to take over as manager of Celtic. Going well and punching well above our weight.

Going to plug in a new corner routine and see if that makes a difference.​

Celtic 2nd Season

View attachment 42844

Won the league easily as expected. Lost in the Scottish Cup against Rangers but played a reserve side as I had a run in the Europa League.

View attachment 42842

Keep in mind that I only took over at the Knockout Stages. Tactic has been excellent defensively. Also new corner set up seems to be working well.

View attachment 42841

Will tests one more season and see how it gets on in the Champions League.

Celtic 3rd Season

View attachment 42713

Won a double and performed well in the league but there is something just not right for me. Failed to get through the Champion's League qualifiers - something that's never happened for me before. That being said for a non three striker tactic it's done the job.

Oh and the corner plug in is going well.

View attachment 42710

View attachment 1172723

Won a double and performed well in the league but there is something just not right for me. Failed to get through the Champion's League qualifiers - something that's never happened for me before. That being said for a non three striker tactic it's done the job.

Oh and the corner plug in is going well.

View attachment 1172726

what corner plug do you use?

I must be doing something wrong with this tactic here defensively. My team ALWAYS concedes in the final 5 mins either thru penalties, bad giveways, own goals (had at least 10 own goals) or FKs. I can put all 11 on the goal line and Ill still give up a goal.

Hi guys.
Have filters been posted for the roles of this tactic?

@TFF If in the 2xIF formation I change the SS to AP(s) would it have a huge effect in performance?