Reaction score

BALANCED VERSION

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC---> TFF ASHBRINGER ( BALANCED ) V3

DOWNLOAD A MIRROR VERSION---> TFF ASHBRINGER ( BALANCED ) -MIRROR- V3

The mirror version has IF on the left and IW on the right, everything else is the same

Ashbringer_Balanced_V3_Fomration.png

PLAYERS INSTRUCTIONS

( FOR THOSE WHO PLAY ON A TABLET )

CLICK TO INCREASE THE SIZE

View attachment 46298

2 X INSIDE FORWARDS VERSION

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC---> TFF ASHBRINGER ( 2 x IFs version ) V3

Please notice, that this version is less efficient than the main version with IW + IF and also, it's even less efficient than 2 x IWs version ( Stormcaller ) so I suggest using it until you get IWs or train your IFs to play IWs

2_x_IFs_Version.png

WASTE TIME TACTIC

DOWNLOAD THE WASTE TIME TACTIC ---> WASTE TIME TACTIC ( ASHBRINGER )

Use this tactic when you need to protect your lead and "kill" the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you don't concede it only greatly reduces the probability of it so if you start using this tactic too early, for example, when you've got a shaky lead by 1 goal then it might backfire and you might concede a fluke goal at the last minute and give away a win so you should use this tactic it wisely.

INTRODUCTION:

Hi guys,

I was receiving many requests to share a good tactic that have 4-2-3-1 formation so after some consideration I decided to do share it.

Please notice, this tactic is less efficient than Demolisher V7 but I find that it offers such overachieving level that many find acceptable and fun to play, especially, if they like to play with classic 4-2-3-1 formation.

Down below you can see how ASHBRINGER V1 stands against DEMOLISHER V7 :

DEMOLISHER V7

Matches Played = 190

Points = 440

Goal Difference = +301

Scored = 545

Conceded = 244

Dem_V7_Result.png

ASHBRINGER ( BALANCED ) V3

Matches Played = 190

Points = 383

Goal Difference = +195

Scored = 415

Conceded = 220

Stromcaller_Remastered_V2_Results.png

PLAYERS' STATS AFTER 95 MATCHES PLAYED
Balanced_Players_Stats.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- AML : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- AMR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- MCR : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong

-- MCL : Left Foot - Resonable/Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong

-- DCR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- DCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- AML/AMC/AMR positions should take the corners

-- if you got a player sent off then remove AMC

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Please notice that all positions in the tactic have “Tackle Harder” PI which means that you need to control your players’ tackling aggression during matches in order to avoid getting a man sent off so if during a match you see that someone of your players gets booked then go to the tactic menu and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to this players or otherwise there’s a high risk that this player gets a second yellow card/red card.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

DON'T USE ANY OIS AND DON'T LET YOUR ASSISTANT MANAGER TO SET ANY OIS FOR YOU

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION:

1)Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

2) During the pre-season set MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) - "Match Tactics" set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

MT_Training.png

3) During the pre-season play no less than 6-7 friendly matches, I recommend arranging friendly matches vs much weaker opponents in order to get guaranty easy wins and have "Superb" morale for the begging of the season.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% then change MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) to "Att. Movement" and set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

ATT_Training.png

Individual Training Focus:

STC : Individual Training Focus = "Trequartista"

AML/AMR : Individual Training Focus = "Inside Forward"

AMC : Individual Training Focus = "Trequartista"

MCL/MCR : Individual Training Focus = "Deep Lying Playmaker";

CDL/CDR : Individual Training Focus = "Ball Playing Defender" Training Focus

DL/DR : Individual Training Focus = "Complete Wing Back";

GK : Individual Training Focus = "Goalkeeper"

Last edited:
thanks mate will test with my boro side

GOD, YES! A 4-3-2-1 TTF tactic is this real life? Unfortunaly I have to hold my excitation until the weekend so I can test the tactic, but I'll keep an eye on how it goes for other users, really eager for that come onnnnn

I'll already test and I'll show you the results !! Thank you TFF

will you have filters for this TFF tactic? Thank you.

Last edited:
Well, i went on full vacations this season. Was kinda disapointing this way. Maybe if its full trained maybe was better. But anyway here are the stats.
View attachment 46589 View attachment 46588 View attachment 46587 View attachment 46586

Something i noticed, my team dominated 85% of the games. Some losses and draws were just stupid. Missing penaltys. But well. Maybe with some transfers would be MUCH better.

Matches that demonstrat what i've said:
View attachment 46585 View attachment 46584 View attachment 46583 View attachment 46582 .

Last edited:
Please a 3 PL version , i have to much Strikers in my team (6)(6)

Plugged it mid-season in an on-going save with Athletic Bilbao. Looks and feels pretty good. Have yet to concede in 4 matches, and all wins by either 1-0 or 2-0 (while missing quite a few chances).

SOLID !!!

Moreover Munian gets to play as left sided IF, and Kepa gets his clean sheets. Refreshing ...

Last edited:
Hey TFF mate, appreciate your great work !!!

Please clarify my long pending concern about the DLP training for the central midfielders. It doesn't train the Tackling attribute, which concerns me.

Is this a good idea to add additional training focus as Tacking for the CMs?

working like a charm with Roma.
Pastore as MOC is amazing

Hi TFF

Can you post players' stats Goals/Assistance

Thank you :)

Guys, I've added an attacking version of the tactic to the OP

Also, I've added its testing results to the OP

Ash_Attacking_V1_Formation.png

Hey TFF mate, appreciate your great work !!!

Please clarify my long pending concern about the DLP training for the central midfielders. It doesn't train the Tackling attribute, which concerns me.

Is this a good idea to add additional training focus as Tacking for the CMs?

Hey

If you think that your CMs' Tackling attribute is at extremely low level and it requires rapid improving with high priority above other attributes then go for it and set Tackling as additional training focus

Please notice, when you set “Deep Lying Playmaker” Training Focus for your CMs and you see thayt it doesn’t train “Tackling” attribute then it doesn’t mean that your CMs “Tackling” attribute will never increase, it still have chances to increase like many other attributes because as General Training you have “Balanced” that trains all attributes

Last edited:
YES TFF!!!! But when do you suggest to use Attacking version over Balanced? Switch to Attacking formation when you need a goal? Also, who do I remove when I get red card?

Great !!! That clarifies a lot.

Now, all that remains is the Waste Time version...