Status
Not open for further replies.

baneet

Reaction score
Hi, playing as man utd finished my 1st season won the quadruple (prem, league cup, fa cup and champions league) but ryan giggs is getting old and i need a replacement. The only other left midfielder I have at the club at this time is coentrao who i signed at the beginning of my 1st season. Iv'e looked at a lot of options and narrowed it down to ashley young and gareth bale. Both are available for £25 mil each. Which one would you go for? and why?

Thanks

Can't believe this is a genuine question. Bale anyday.

bale as he would be good cover for evra aswel, ashley young is available for alot less as the game goes on if you could wait another year

Bale , he can play on the wing, inside forward ,fullback or wingback,..

I have ashley young for Burnley 4th season
at time hes aggrivating and plays like a ******, but sometimes hes class
when you play him upfront he scores, which he has over bale
but personally myself i would go for bale if i had the chance too :)

both I wanna play him at left mid and attacking left mid im not really bothered about left back at all because I have evra, fabio, sakho and coentrao who can all play there. Which one of them can rack up more assists? because I already have plenty of goal scorers just need a team player who can put in good crosses

both I wanna play him at left mid and attacking left mid im not really bothered about left back at all because I have evra, fabio, sakho and coentrao who can all play there. Which one of them can rack up more assists? because I already have plenty of goal scorers just need a team player who can put in good crosses

When i had young he had around 25 to 30 assists to (mainly) gabby agbonlahor in the first season. And a few goals himself

Deffo Bale then, if you're looking for a player to stay out wide and pump crosses in. Young is better when cutting inside onto his stronger foot and playing a ball in behind the defence, his crosses probably won't be as accurate as well due his right being his strongest.

Young's class, but if you want someone to stay wide and whip in crosses Bale is your man.

Agbonlahor scored 30 odd gold for me at villa, a lot of those were from Young. Although I have not used bale, I think if you have another quick forward young might be the best guy to play him through

cheers guys just finishing off player contracts then gonna look up my remaining budget and wage budget and decide which one to sign. I'll go for bale but if Tottenham ask for more than £25 mil then ashley young. Bale will be hard to get on my save because harry rednap seems to hate me lol but iv'e got a good understanding with the villa boss so he might let young go for cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.