Status
Not open for further replies.
Left wide midfielder/winger/defensive winger ---> Bale
Left inside forward ---> ashley young
---------------------------------------------------------
anyway ... Bale is better

On pretty much all of my saves Bales has averaged ~8.00 so even if ive never had him in a team id say hes one of the abslue best wingers behind Messi and Ronaldo. In the mean time young always struggles to get a +7.00 avg rating.

Young got named in the team of the tournament at the wc in my england save. Hes an assist machine but whichever you get for a cheaper deal, you should go with. If I were you, i would stick with coentrao and sign a back up instead. Jeffren suarez maybe?

The two are very different style of players

If your looking for a player more like giggs i suggest bale but if you want a player who cuts inside and is probably more likely to score than bale choose young. Bale is more likley to get assists

rednap won't sell bale to me because in my save Tottenham finished 2nd in the league and got to the semi final of the champions league. They even beat barca so they have a lot of money now and he won't let bale go even though I bid £35 million for him. I might just go for young now or try and find some one else

ok never mind I just got bale because he was unsettled and wanted to leave because I praised him a few times. Tottenham accepted a bid of £29 mil for him this time so just in contract talks now but iv'e pretty much signed him now

If i had to sign a Left Winger it would be Juan Manuel Vargas :p i signed him for £16.75 in first season might be more expensive for you as you are in the Second Season

I'd say Young. Bale is under-rated in the game. Well actually I don't know what season your in so Bale might have improved. Only looked at him in first season and thought "Wow...."

Status
Not open for further replies.