Asian Cup

jboney82

Reaction score
Uzbekistan vs. Qatar 2-0
Kuwait vs. China 0-2

Seriously hard to watch! But it's all over the TV here in Korea. That first goal in the Uzbek game was a great strike.

The Kuwait v China match was loaded with horrible dives, tackles, and annoying drama. I'd hate to be the ref of that match.

Oh well, at least Qatar has plenty of time to improve their team before they host the World Cup.

why are you not watching football over internet ? ill provide you a stream if you want...

I watch football on the net. I have to, living here in Korea. They show almost all EPL matches, and quite a few of the important CL matches, along with the matches that any Korean pro is playing in, but other than that, I have to watch online. What stream site do you use? I use firstrow.net, but sometimes it's too slow or doesn't work.

atdhe.net and myp2p.eu are good for streams.

Our first game is against India. I hope we beat them or we have problems ;)

Yes, if Australia lose to India, I swear...

Also firstrow.net is another good streaming site.

India for the Cup!...

lol I'm joking. I know we've got no chance with SK and Aus in the same group as us. SK is the best bet with Australia and Japan following close by IMO.

I think we should be pretty right, Aussies (highest ranked Asian team) V India (lowest ranked), does anyone know when we play Korea though?

Korea will be a good challenge. That will be a tough group.

I like bybeco.com. Their spanish commentators are epic. They take every goal too personaly XD
atdhe.com is good.

I'm backing India to win, because they're clearly the worst team out there lol :p

the Aussies will win it
I don't know. We have a couple of problem positions and Japan and South Korea are both pretty strong. Saudi Arabia shouldn't be written off either.

I don't know. We have a couple of problem positions and Japan and South Korea are both pretty strong. Saudi Arabia shouldn't be written off either.

dont know much of asian football just going on what i seen of them in the 06 and 10 world cups

I think S Korea will win, they have a couple of stars, especially Park, but Japan have players like Kagawa and Honda who are magic when at their best.

I hope China will win this time. If people in China would really begin to play football and to open schools for football with a good stuff, they could become a leading nation in football. They just have to progress with young players and get under control and these manipulation scandals.
However good luck China

I hope China will win this time. If people in China would really begin to play football and to open schools for football with a good stuff, they could become a leading nation in football. They just have to progress with young players and get under control and these manipulation scandals.
However good luck China
Same with India but all they play is fooking cricket

Seriously hard to watch! But it's all over the TV here in Korea. That first goal in the Uzbek game was a great strike.

Please say its North Korea! Much more fun than South.

Also, who cares about Asian cup? Even CAN is better. No offense, btw.