ASIAN MEGAPACKv1 - Over 30 Countries Edited

Thanks Shots! Hero |) Cant wait to see it!! I might have at the kits and graphics for the Filipino league when i return from my holiday....

Downloaded and kicked off a save in Iran, picked random team and have 3 (THREE) absolutely legendary Iranian players so it should be a good save.

yeah

Kyrgestan does not work bc of duplicate reserve leagues mate

Yeah, that needs to be fixed. I was being lazy and missed an error XD

Some leagues have player restrictions, and I am hoping you can implement them in your database.

Haven't noticed bugs so far. I "holidayed" through the friendlies and played the first league game.

I will later thoroughly check how accurate the players and the staff in the UFL are.

There is a little bug I noticed. If you include the Maldives, for some reason Slovakia becomes unplayable.

There is a little bug I noticed. If you include the Maldives, for some reason Slovakia becomes unplayable.
Yes I know. I think I said that? might have been on FM Fanboys though.

Does it matter? You're not going to be really angry if you cant play in slovakia?

The shots? why dont you try doing it for All Countrys And i no that some countrys like reunion dont have a league system but have 20 teams so could make 1 or 2 leagues out of that and using Reserves teams as well

The shots? why dont you try doing it for All Countrys And i no that some countrys like reunion dont have a league system but have 20 teams so could make 1 or 2 leagues out of that and using Reserves teams as well
Because ther is a fantastic african db here: http://community.sigames.com/showth...AN-MEGA-DATABASE-more-than-6000-players-added!!!

And that is virtually every country on the game added except Oceania and the Caribbean. I am working on the Caribbean atm. But there is a major bug and need advanced help.

Yes I know. I think I said that? might have been on FM Fanboys though.

Does it matter? You're not going to be really angry if you cant play in slovakia?

No it won't matter to me. I just thought of informing you.

Really loving it. Never thought I would be able to manage my favorite UFL side in FM. Keep up the good work. I can't wait what wondrous things await us in the updates.

Really loving it. Never thought I would be able to manage my favorite UFL side in FM. Keep up the good work. I can't wait what wondrous things await us in the updates.
Thanks, and I'm glad your enjoying it :)

Have you spotted any bugs?

Not really; though some clubs go into a purchasing frenzy(like signing 20 players in a transfer window, ok maybe not 20 but you get the picture) though I think thats due to the lack of depth of the squads and is not a bug.

Football League system in the UAE

Although Division 2 Group A and Division 2 Group B would make it feel that both leagues are played at the same level, this is not the case. In theory, they are level 2 and level 3. Link

-------------------------------------------------

Try it! 10 Arab Leagues + Iran for FM2011

Totaly Off topic, but I was wondering why half the people who posted here have been banned? Emirati, The Shots, Ronaldinihooo.