been using this,winning games and scoring lots but also conceding.should I stick with this or try unreal(never tried it)as im starting a new save?

My choice is Unreal, more consistent... This tactic is like Danilo; better in attack but very inconsistent

ive tweaked the underdog version slightly by changing both full backs to support.will see how it is once fluid and make small tweaks if needed as this tactic clearly has potential.playing my Fulham save now,only 2 games in so will report back once fluid

Plugged it in just to test it in home game vs FCP to boost my AMC morale by letting them get fieldtime.

Not fluid at all but..

TFF_Assalut_v3
View attachment 336133

3 games played 0 conceeded.

FC Porto
Southampton
IFK Gøteborg

But you're corner setup is le terrible :p
Changing it to get soem goals from set pices ;) sorry :D

Anyone got a better corner set up then? i have tall players i need to make the most of :)

Ok... ok... Guys, I agree this tactic is sucks :p

I'm shutting down it ;)

I've redone Unreal and improved things in tactic which I was unhappy about. Later today I'll reopen Unreal with updated OP.

I gave new version of Unreal hard stress test on testing stand and it showed awesome performance also.

I tested it with Southampton first season.

Here's results from Southampton save.

new_unreal.jpg

I try assoult base v3 with ajax, 15 matches, 10 win and 5 draw.
I think is good tactic.

TFF, you think this sucks? hahahaaa

Just an update, i have played like 20 games, conceeded 2 goals and won all despite playing youth talents in quite a few of them.

I was just going to test it a bit o give my AMC (squad crowded) players some pitchtime, but it was soo good so i decided to keep it until i lost, and i can't loose.

There is a few minor changes you need to do.

1. Add New Corner setup so you can score from set pices
2. Change 1 AMC to SS if you have a striker/AMC with pace and move into channals/break offside trap.
3. Set keeper to Sweeper Keeper.

On avrage i conceede 2 changes against me each game were itæs mostly half chances, so it's pretty good.

I will finish the season, and post afterwards.

You got to stop giving up on things and remove stuff thats well crafted.

I refuse to use any new tactic from you until you A) score 200goals in a PL season, B) conceede 0 goals in a PL season C) play 500games unbeaten.

Peace and happy weekend!

TFF, you think this sucks? hahahaaa

Just an update, i have played like 20 games, conceeded 2 goals and won all despite playing youth talents in quite a few of them.

I was just going to test it a bit o give my AMC (squad crowded) players some pitchtime, but it was soo good so i decided to keep it until i lost, and i can't loose.

There is a few minor changes you need to do.

1. Add New Corner setup so you can score from set pices
2. Change 1 AMC to SS if you have a striker/AMC with pace and move into channals/break offside trap.
3. Set keeper to Sweeper Keeper.

On avrage i conceede 2 changes against me each game were itæs mostly half chances, so it's pretty good.

I will finish the season, and post afterwards.

You got to stop giving up on things and remove stuff thats well crafted.

I refuse to use any new tactic from you until you A) score 200goals in a PL season, B) conceede 0 goals in a PL season C) play 500games unbeaten.

Peace and happy weekend!

upload pleassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

got power loss due to sstorm so dont dare to load fm up, but i will upload tactic and resoults after season. later tonight or tomorrow.

It's sick, i can assure you.

actually used Luke Shaw as sweeper keeper in a game in carlng cup because the opponent never got a shoot on, so e played gk at 7.1 rating, 0 conceeded xD

Conn, do you think Assalut is stronger/better than Unreal?

I'm currently replaying my save with Man U with V10 of Unreal! I used V4 on my "won everthing there was to win save", but V10 gives me an enormous boost!

Conn, do you think Assalut is stronger/better than Unreal?

I'm currently replaying my save with Man U with V10 of Unreal! I used V4 on my "won everthing there was to win save", but V10 gives me an enormous boost!

Unreal demands more of you as a manager, and all over is the strongest tactic i have ever tried for fm2014.

The one im using now fluid_2-3-1-3-1_v4 is lolable fun, with draxler scoring for fun, barkley and Januzaj wrecking team, and not to mention Cristante and Saul Niguez + the fullbacks... oh joy it's fantastic, even tho i dont get huge amoutn of ccc each game the 3 amc combine crazy to set up plays.

Unreal for me is the best tactic set avaible for FM2014.
Then i rate Jassars Total Warfare as best single tactic. 580+ unbeaten with atletico pre patching.
Goalalot is the best single tactic for me atm with Razimpasha (or what the name was) and this one.

Conn in what patch was Total Warfare godlike tactic?It was 3.0 or before that?

Unreal demands more of you as a manager, and all over is the strongest tactic i have ever tried for fm2014.

The one im using now fluid_2-3-1-3-1_v4 is lolable fun, with draxler scoring for fun, barkley and Januzaj wrecking team, and not to mention Cristante and Saul Niguez + the fullbacks... oh joy it's fantastic, even tho i dont get huge amoutn of ccc each game the 3 amc combine crazy to set up plays.

Then i rate Jassars Total Warfare as best single tactic. 580+ unbeaten with atletico pre patching.
Goalalot is the best single tactic for me atm with Razimpasha (or what the name was) and this one.

can you link me to the fluid_2-3-1-3-1_v4 tactic please

Which Unreal Version is the best for you? Can you share?

I will make a post and upload resoults after season is done, smear you're self with pationce :D

View attachment 336015

Game crashed again , but here is the 10 matches i played with Assalut after rebooting.

Here is the resoults pre- assalut were i used Fluid_2-3-1-3-1_V4

View attachment 336014

Last edited:
amazing tactic mate, used a few of yours now and then make my save so much more fun. keep it up!