Assassins creed 2

tom lfc

Reaction score
Are you going to buy Assassins creed 2 when it comes out, please let me know your thoughts thankyou.

when it is i'm definetley gonna buy it, i loved the first one

It's out 20th November. I am going to borrow it from a pal. It looks great.

Despite how repetitive the first game was i loved it and cannot wait for this one.

yeah definetly. really liked the first one.:D

thing is i agree with kris it was repetitive but still the story line was amazing. Apparentley this one is based in the 1500's according to FHM magazine

i have high hopes for it, the advert is really weird though, just a guy's eyes

Yeah set in the renaissance.^^). and da vinci is in it.(H)

Not gonna buy it, repetitive, boring and don't think it is worth the £40.

:O. This game is supposed to be less repetitive and the last one despite being repetitive still had a good story, i think at least.:$

:O. This game is supposed to be less repetitive and the last one despite being repetitive still had a good story, i think at least.:$

No, i hate when you have to run from one mission tothe church and vice versa. The dragged parts between towns get on my nerves.

No, i hate when you have to run from one mission tothe church and vice versa. The dragged parts between towns get on my nerves.
Yeah that was really annoying. it was the reason that i stopped playing it after about a week and only started playing again like 4 months later. i thought you had to do it for every mission.:( but after a bit you could just skip the journey^^).

Despite how repetitive the first game was i loved it and cannot wait for this one.

I'm the same as you. The first game was very repetitive but I enjoyed it a lot. I hope 2 mixes things up a bit.

It looks amazing,but so did the first one and that was a massive disappointment when i played it.

I saw an interview a few months ago from the guys who make it.. They actually spoke about how repetitive the first game was.. And they are looking to change that..

Hope the graphics are as stunning as before! :)

Yeah going to get it. Only got the first one when I heard there was a second coming out but thought it was a bit repetative.