Assassins creed 2

Not at all. Had alot of fun side tasks to do and although it had some moments, most games are like that these days.

My only concern was the end. [spoil]Thought it got a bit too unrealistic with the whole Alien thing[spoil]

Last edited:
Was this as repetative as the first one?
No^^)

Not at all. Had alot of fun side tasks to do and although it had some moments, most games are like that these days.

My only concern was the end. [spoil]Thought it got a bit too unrealistic with the whole Alien thing[spoil]
[spoil] Technically they're not aliens.(H)(A)[spoil]

It's def worth playing, Maybe better to rent it for a few days and power it rather than buy though?

It feels just like the first Assassins Creed to me. I haven't had much time to get into it yet but it seems like it's going to be another repetitive game.

I'll just buy it. Doing ok for cash just now so shouldnt be any problem.

I completed it, has its moments, but I just love jumping 200 feet, and landing in a trailer full of leaves, or jumping from the cathedral, and assassinating them as you land. I would recommend buying it. The wagon chases can be annoying though.

Started playing this a few days ago certainly alot better than the previous one.

Started playing this a few days ago certainly alot better than the previous one.

Im yet to play it but I'd say it wouldnt be hard to beat the first ;)

Looks good and heard good things on it.