Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.

Think AC2 was better than Brotherhood. Still, it was class, well story mode anyway. Completed the story, just trying to fully sync it. Still need to **** up some Borgia towers and Leonardos machines.

Was reading into the stuff AC2 + Brotherhood was based on. Some really interesting things (If your into history like I am). Can you guys remember the story part when Francesco De/Di Pazzi murders Guiliano Di Medici on AC2 and you save them? Happened in real life, and Lorenzo was also stabbed in the neck like in the game.

Sorry if I'm rambling, just kindy like reading into stuff.

Got this game before having not had an AC game before. Really, really enjoying it tbh.

Got this game before having not had an AC game before. Really, really enjoying it tbh.

I'd strongly advise getting AC2 mate when your done with it, it's class. I'm strongly considering purchasing the first one to see what it was like.

Alright mate, will do. I've heard it's really similar though?

I'd strongly advise getting AC2 mate when your done with it, it's class. I'm strongly considering purchasing the first one to see what it was like.

I loved the first one great story but not as good as the others and does get repetitive. Still worth buying as must be cheap now.

I have only played AC1. It would take a lot of convincing to get me to buy AC2 or Brotherhood due to all the DRM **** Ubisoft put in their games. They have really gone downhill lately. I don't understand why they don't just use Steam for the PC version... None of this need to be connected to the internet the whole time ****.

I could get them from other *cough* sources however ;)

Last edited:
Alright mate, will do. I've heard it's really similar though?

Yeh tbh they are. They didn't actually change much in fairness bar I think a couple of changes when you fight guards ( correct me if I'm wrong). The addition of a crossbow in the new one was wise, its class.

I loved the first one great story but not as good as the others and does get repetitive. Still worth buying as must be cheap now.

Aye it is. Seen it in Game on Boxing day for like £7 I think, seen the que after picking it up and placed it exactly where I'd picked it up from. Will just wait to the new year to go get it :)

The story mode sucks imo

Quality game/story line. Killed all the Borgia towers, completed all of Leonardo's War Machine missions (you get a prize ;)) Renovated all Art/Blacksmith/Stables/Tunnels/Water Canal things/Tailors/Faction buildings/Banks/Medics. Got all my Assassins to the Assassino rank. Only thing left to do is purchase the remaining landmarks but they're expensive as ****.
Thing is, the Romulus armour is so good, but it's ugly as ****, which ****** me off .

Onlines a joke though.

Last edited:

Quality game/story line. Killed all the Borgia towers, completed all of Leonardo's War Machine missions (you get a prize ;)) Renovated all Art/Blacksmith/Stables/Tunnels/Water Canal things/Tailors/Faction buildings/Banks/Medics. Got all my Assassins to the Assassino rank. Only thing left to do is purchase the remaining landmarks but they're expensive as ****.
Thing is, the Romulus armour is so good, but it's ugly as ****, which ****** me off .

Onlines a joke though.

Gees.

I CBA with the Romulus armour, annoys me they need to be done in 8 minutes, and im SO slow at them. Only got like 2 so far.

Gees.

I CBA with the Romulus armour, annoys me they need to be done in 8 minutes, and im SO slow at them. Only got like 2 so far.

I only got it to complete the final missions because I thought I'd need it but wasn't too hard. Anyway I enjoyed going underground, it was cool.

Also I forgot to mention I think the horses are too slow :S However the crossbows mint, the amount of people I've killed with it :wub:

Btw try and get all female assassins, that way when you call them in it's like a *** raid ;)

Just completed the story mode and tbh Assassins Creed is one of the only games I enjoy playing atm. Going to play it for a while longer and own some borgia guards around the town and hopefully ubisoft release some more dlc. Fantastic story line and i'm probably going to buy the first one again :)

Just completed the Romulus Lairs and got all asassins up to the top level.

Great game.

Good game but the narrative always lets me down. The mechanics are fun and the missions are a good vehicle for having fun, but the story is essentially just a reason to go around stabbing people; I wish it were more compelling. Being a bit of a Roman history nerd exploring Rome was a blast though.

Loving the story in this series , disappointed they didn't bring Desmond into it more though...yet another good ending too makes you want to play the next one for sure

Awesome Game, I love owning all those Borgia guards alone, **** **** use ur hidden blades to fight them in hand-to-hand combat, the execution is ******* amazing