Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.

Story mode was really good, just not long enough. Lent it to my mate, when I get it back, gonna check the online out :)

Highly anticipating number 3.

I've played some online round a friend's house and enjoyed it, though I can tell it would get boing relatively quickly.

In my opinion the only good game mode is 'Wanted'.

its on of the best games i have ever played...cant put it down.....between that and red dead redemption you have weeks a gaming there

Recently borrowed this off a mate and am enjoying the online play, I only play 'Wanted' as the other game modes are poor and not at all unique.

I'm not used to having such a poor kill/death ratio in games but the 'quality' of my kills in this game sees me win about 8 in 10 matches.

Anybody with the game on PS3 fancy playing sometime?

Was just playing this, and found the online play to be quite enjoyable. Admittedly it is geared towards being easier for those at high rank, but what game isn't now?

Anyway, I will hopefully be uploading my first ever multiplayer match up on YouTube tonight.

One gripe with the game so far is that the matchmaking system does take a long time to find 6-8 players for a Wanted game.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

As promised, here is the video: YouTube - [Assassins Creed: Brotherhood] Multiplayer: First Look (AC Gameplay/Commentary)

Was just playing this, and found the online play to be quite enjoyable. Admittedly it is geared towards being easier for those at high rank, but what game isn't now?

Anyway, I will hopefully be uploading my first ever multiplayer match up on YouTube tonight.

One gripe with the game so far is that the matchmaking system does take a long time to find 6-8 players for a Wanted game.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

As promised, here is the video: YouTube - [Assassins Creed: Brotherhood] Multiplayer: First Look (AC Gameplay/Commentary)

played well there mate, I should really get xbox live again so I can play it, it seems fun

Did anyone else get a lot of 7MB updates on the Xbox 360 version? ._.