Assistant Manager

ubernathan

Reaction score
Hello, i was wondering what i should look for in an assistant manager, like his judging and his tactical knowledge, and im sure someone must know of a few good ones :D.
ATM i have Mark Bowen, and he seems alright but i would like a better one, like someone who can handle the under 18's and reserves as well as getting my tactical desicions right.

the best one is the real madrid first team coach. very hard to get though

What about having Mourinho by your side as you dictate Chelsea?
:)

and if that R. maDrid coach is the best..Tell us Why?

I doubt Mourinho will want to join as an Assistant Manager.

so far in my games no managers (quality managers) will join u as a assistant manager. no matter how much you pay them

There is the England Coach Massimo Del Neri he goes pretty much to any club as a first team coach or an assistant manager. he has good attribbutes for a good assistant manager.

Hope this helps!!

There is the England Coach Massimo Del Neri he goes pretty much to any club as a first team coach or an assistant manager. he has good attribbutes for a good assistant manager.

Hope this helps!!

i made a mistake in the previous post the assistant's name is Massimo Neri. he is a quality assistant manager in my opinion as he costs a weekly wage of £300 a week.

I have got Al Stewart from Man City, he is really good at man management and also motivation, im sure you will agree that these qualities are very important for an assistant manager and also you only have to pay around 45k for his services as he is only a youth coach at city!!

Franco Baldini is a good Assistant, he starts of as part of the England backroom staff as a coach. I promoted him to my assistant when Pat Rice (Arsenal) p****d me off!!

I'm ruthless that way.

Willster

thanks leicester for life i just signed neri for leeds as my assistant having just been promoted from league one , i had steve staunton but he just randomly went ...

Yeah i reckon Massimo Neri is the best on the game. His stats are great and he's cheap as ****. He always does a good job, the only thing he isn't good at is coaching but that doesnt matter saying as you can get coaches in. The Man Utd. first team coach is also good Rene Muelensteen. He his stats are sky high and he's good at coaching too. He hardly ever leaves Man Utd. though as it's his favourite club and Ferguson is one of his favoured personnel. My advice would be to get Neri, you can't go wrong with him he's awesome. Good Luck!

Juninho from Gremio makes the best assistant manager - originally a youth coach (20 coaching youngsters) high other stats for coaching!

handles press conferences perfectly everytime, never had a problem with him!

also very cheap too (cant remember how much) but less than like 3 or 4 thousand a month!

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

i cant remember if its Julinho though (gone blank) :p

i have an italian whose rep is world class and my researves win the league every season and there **** his name is gherdin or summat cba 2 look it up

yes that neri is good but look for a dutch guy called monizo his stats are quality.