Aston Villa F.C: "Proud history, bright future."

av Dazza fc

Reaction score
This is my 1st attempt at a FM Story, hope you guys like it!

Aston_Villa_Crest.jpg

Aston Villa F.C: "Proud history, bright future."

"...and Aston Villa have beaten German giants Bayern Munich in the European Cup final of '82! Peter Withe was the man to provide the goal that ulitmately settled this thrilling encounter. Look at those Villa fans, they won't ever forget this moment!"

Ah, just another dream of what once was, I guess.
That's tory of my short life as a Villa fan, eh? All I can do is ****** dream; "What if.." or "Maybe if this happened.."
There's no point i dwelling on what was or what could have been; it's all about what CAN be acheived.

A text came from a mate -
"Dazza m8, never gonna believe whats happened, sky sports on NOW!"
I dashed downstairs to find out what all the commotion was about and to my horror, as I gazed upon the t.v, I nervously read "Aston Villa manager, Martin O'Neill has left the club by mutual consent."

Ever felt a dagger pierce through your back?
Neither have I, but i'm pretty sure it feels like I did at that moment.
"4 great years in charge of the Villa and he turns his back on us less than a week before the season?!", I repeated.

I sat down, stretched my eyes..heck, I even pinched myself just to see if I was still dazed in a dream.
"O'Neil, you ******* let down!", I screamed, "I could do better me ****** self!"
Then it hit me.
What stopped me from doing just that? - bettering Martin O'Neill:

Qualified FA coach
Big Villa fan, with a passionate love for his club.
And mos importantly, ambition.

It was then I had decided that I was going to apply for the vacancy of Aston Villa's manager position!

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Aston Villa hire Morris as new manager
"An Aston Villa fan, Daryl Morris, who is a fully qualified coach under the FA, has today sensationally been appointed as the new Aston Villa manager.
The rookie beat the likes of Sven Goran Erikkson, Jurgen Klinsmann and Martin Jol to the vacant manager position at the club."

Last edited:
This looks promising will follow, look at my story
though- from Russia to win-a Chelsea fc story

Good story i'll follow! Are you using a summer update for this season by the way?

Nice start mate, good luck. Hope you exploit the vast amount of talent Aston Villa have in their youth teams.

Good story i'll follow! Are you using a summer update for this season by the way?

I'm afraid not mate, just thought i'd incorporate the real situation at the club right now.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Nice start mate, good luck. Hope you exploit the vast amount of talent Aston Villa have in their youth teams.

Yeah, the youth system at Villa is a real gift so i'm going to be playing the likes of Albrighton, Delfouneso, etc for the 1st team.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Pre Season

Aston Villa 1 - 0 Everton
J Carew (68)

Aston Villa 1 - 5 Inter Milan
N Delfouneso (41)
W Sneijder (29)
S Eto'o (34)
D Milito (78)
M Destro (82)
C Cuellar OG (90+1)

AVFC Challenge Cup
During pre season, Aston Villa hosted a tournament with a league format.
Their opponents were Bayern Munich, River Plate and Racing Club (ARG)

Aston Villa 4 - 2 Bayern Munich
F Ribery (6, 33)
A Young (10, 14)
F Delph (21)
J Carew (71)

River Plate 0 - 0 Racing Club

Aston Villa 5 - 4 River Plate
D Buonanotte (3)
N Salina (7)
A Ortega (67)
M Rosales (90+1)
N Delfouneso (35, 43)
E Heskey (47, 58)
A Young (53)

Racing Club 0 - 4 Bayern Munich

Aston Villa 3 - 0 Racing Club
G Agbonlahor (22)
McGurk (64)
Weimann (78)

Bayern Munich 3 - 0 River Plate

An empahtic performance by the Villans overall, which was only slightly phased by the 5-1 drubbing at the hands of Inter.

peace_cup_celebration.jpg

Nice start.
However I would like to see the Villa fail, being a Bluenose!

Keep Right On! :)

Nice start.
However I would like to see the Villa fail, being a Bluenose!

Keep Right On! :)
Oh no, a bluenose fan and an Aston Vile fan in the same thread, this could only get worse if a dirty Dingle came into the thread ;)

Good results by the way.
Up The Saddlers!

Nice start mate I like the story but also as a blues fan I recommend changing the title to
' Aston Villa - A **** history and an even worse future '

BTW I'll follow

August review

e6aa4e7b40c98519813faeb7619e17ae.jpg

Aston Villa started August with an intense kick off to their Premier League campaign against fierce rivals Birmingham City. If you expected a close encounter, you couldn't be any further from the truth. The claret & blue side of the city were the ones in celebration as the Villans ran riot over a poor Birmingham side.

Aston Villa 5 - 0 Birmingham City
G Agbonlahor (13, 77)
E Heskey (28, 59)
J Carew (89)
E Heskey missed penalty (63)

View attachment 99609

ce0b913bffac77d7bc5e89b45d8a1ac4.jpg

europa-league_2.jpg

Fresh off the back of slaughtering the blues, Villa were thrown back into action in the blink of an eye in the Europa League. IFK Goteborg looked to beat the Villa to a place in the group phase of the cup. Villa had the home advantage, scraping through the 1st leg with a narrow 1-0 victory and in the 2nd leg, Villa tuned in a great performance away from home to win by aggregate.

1st Leg

Aston Villa 1 - 0 IFK Goteborg
E Heskey (46)

View attachment 99614

2nd Leg
IFK Goteborg 0 - 2 Aston Villa
A Weimann (75)
J Milner (82)

View attachment 99615

To close out the end of a great month for the Villans, Morris gave Aston Villa fans more to cheer about with a 2nd Midlands derby win!

Wolves 1 - 2 Villa
M Kightly (71)
A Young (43)
G Agbonlahor (90+2)

View attachment 99610

Good story here mate, following :)
Can you possibly follow me??

----------

CLICK THE SIG TO GO TO THE STORY​

September review

August really was a great month for the Villa, but could they repeat the performances from last month? Things started off well at home to West Ham.

Aston Villa 3 - 1 West Ham

C Cole (77)
E Heskey (1, 25)
R Dunne (79)

1257010333_spt_ai_everton_astonvilla_18.jpg

View attachment 99995

europa-league_2.jpg

Still unbeaten so far in the Premier League campaign, the Villans headed into their home leg with Turkish side, Sivasspor. A game that was lit up only by the lonesome strike of the game, courtesy of Petrov.

Aston Villa 1 - 0 Sivasspor
S Petrov (6)

Image_7_for_Aston_Villa_v_Stoke_gallery_986951473.jpg

View attachment 99993

Liverpool away: The Villans toughest challenge of the season so far, could the Villans overcome it?
Not on this occasion they couldn't!

Liverpool 2 - 0 Aston Villa
M Rodriguez (45+2)
S Gerrard (70)

alvaro-arbeloa_1372118c.jpg

View attachment 99992

carling_cup_logo_black_470w.jpg

Following the reality check from Liverpool, the team looked toward the 4th round of the Carling Cup, with Notts Forest standing in their way. Morris opted for youth over experience and he payed for this with an early exit in the competition.

Aston Villa 2 - 4 Notts Forest
E Heskey (44)
G Kakuta (85)
P Anderson (49)
J Garner (55, pen. 76)

G McCleary (89)

nottingham-forest_1215570c.jpg

View attachment 99994

Still reeling from their 2nd straight loss in a row, Villa looked to set the record straight and end a month blurred by a defeat away to Liverpool and getting dumped out of the Carling Cup by Notts Forrest at home. With an away fixture against Blackburn up next, they certainly did just that, ending September on a high, with October to look forward to.

Blackburn 1 - 2 Aston Villa
J Roberts (49)
E Heskey (55)
S Sidwell (87)

miler_vil_516x350_85621a.jpg

View attachment 99991

I like this story mate keep up the good work and i am defo going to be following.

I'm liking this story mate, bit of a bad result against Forest though.