Aston Villa v Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Aston Villa and Birmingham in the Premier League.

More...

As a neutral I hoping for a 4-4 draw with plenty of tackles and a few cards dished out (6). Remind FIFA that football is a contact sport!

want birrmingham to win this won

hopefully a nice 2-1 win:D

John is fat and Gabby's mother is a *****...

Only one LIAMMMM RIDGEWELL!!!! (H)

who? Never heard of them lol

just to help as u have never heard of them,

john carew scored two goals when we beat you 5-1 and bullied liam ridgewell

gabby scored the winner at the railway end in the last two derbies at the sty( st andrews)

remember now!!!???lol

I remember Mikael Forssell scoring against you but other than that nothing whatsoever XD

Lol, you must have won 1-0 then ey!!!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Joking aside i dont think people outside brum realise how big this game is!!

Yes, I think so. *Shifty eyes*

I'm not tempting fate,

(Not confident at all though)

my mate wants me to support villa today because his related to carew (******) but i said bollocks ive allways prefered birmingham proberly because they wear blue like chelsea lol :D

my mate wants me to support villa today because his related to carew (******) but i said bollocks ive allways prefered birmingham proberly because they wear blue like chelsea lol :d

man what kind of friend are you, you should feel ashamed!!!!!

Lol

Fair play dean!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

No scott dann, bet your all gutted!!!!!!!!!!!

man what kind of friend are you, you should feel ashamed!!!!!

Lol

lol he dont support villa either he suports utd like most people at my school but usually wants villa to win becase of being related to carew so acatually yeah he kinda does support villa aswell lol

Back