Aston Villa v Birmingham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 2K
decent tempo to the game. hope it finished 2-2 would be nice to see a few goals.

An alright first half :)

I think there is a shout for most biased coverage team ever, two ex-scum :S

bad pun from the commentator. if defouneso scores it will be happy days.

******* cheating scum, no way that was a penalty, we deserved to win.

Stupid ****** ref.

brum had enough chances but its not villas fault you didnt take them. big big win for villa.

i can see why the ref gave it, yes he won the ball but very little of it and it looked more like he got the man than the ball at all.

So he won the ball, therefore it wasn't a pen :S

same old aston always cheating

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

ye mate he won the ball the momentum took him through

yer i agree. i can see why he gave it but it was wrong 100%

Lol, you must have won 1-0 then ey!!!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Joking aside i dont think people outside brum realise how big this game is!!
Thats because outside Brum its not a big game. :P

So he won the ball, therefore it wasn't a pen :S

He did win the ball, but also got Gabby. I know it's unfair, but I've seen them given before.

I'm not even sure the Ref saw the nick on the ball your player got, as he was a bit far out.

cant believe what iv just been and witnessed lol.

we deserved a point at the very least...

referees are beginning to get on my **** now, how many times do we have to moan about terrible decisions before something is done!

and great support from the vila XD talk about only singing when your winning LOL
worst support iv seen this season away from home by far!

I didn't even think O'neill would be fickle enough to say what he said, what a 'tard.

Sky again doing some major **** stiring in their after match interviews. Parasites. :@

same with the tyne and tees derby then j.p!!

Just your run of the mill championship fixture this year!!!;)

The Tyne Tees derby is not a big game and ive never once stated it is so whats your point?

Last edited:
It'll probably get us into trouble too :S

Seriously though even O'neill has to admit it wasn't a penalty.

you havent seen the best of it josh, nice to see you again btw ;) havent spoke to you in ages XD

stephen carr at the final whistle came straight over to us in the doug ellis then went straight across the north stand and give them the ****** hand and up yours, and did it loads of times all the way up the north stand, was brilliant!

bad scenes at the end of the game though, all kicked off with the zulus and vile in the doug ellis upper
we were breaking chairs and throwing them etc... ended it on a sour note tbh

and it went off outside too XD bless our law abiding lovely fans

View attachment 59199

^^ Carr caught in the act, "he will get in the **** for this" but he is now a legend so its ok :)

Back