Larsson
Ferguson
Craigy Gardner :wub:
Jerome
McFadden

Anyone know whats happened to Dann? :(

nothing un usual to be fair
K.R.O.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

but we got enough backup for him today so 5-0 to the blues

nothing un usual to be fair
k.r.o.

---------- post added at 12:35 pm ---------- previous post was at 12:34 pm ----------

but we got enough backup for him today so 5-0 to the blues

lol

I like Murphy as a player, that ****** Dindane jumped on his ankle and now he's injured again :'(

Lol, this thread is a total war between Villa and Birmigham fans, but, to be fair, I would say a 2-2 with two red cars. :D(H)

To be fair I can't really see us scoring more than one,

I'd love to be wrong though! :D

nooooo he is playing 4-5-1 with ridgie at centre back

I thought we'd got out of that habit :S

Larsson in the centre aswell, I can't stand him there :S

lol, this thread is a total war between villa and birmigham fans, but, to be fair, i would say a 2-2 with two red cars. :d(h)

frutty is right this is war, and agent ridgewell will score another own goal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight , fight where ever you may be, we are the voice of the holte army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

i know what was he thinking anyway hopefully we win and knock their hopes of a fourth spot

frutty is right this is war, and agent ridgewell will score another own goal!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight , fight where ever we may be, we are the boys from the black country??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

Tuttut dingle.

Anyway, KRO.

I live in Birmingham and it's fun seeing all my friends arguing with each other :P Looking forward to this as a neutral fan.

Back