Aston Villa v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 9K
to be honest, hogg and bannan have played pretty epic for being so inexperienced.
albrighton could be called up :) he has dominated evra, he has beaten him so many times.

Well there you are then. Hogg's not so bad after all. ;) Bannan has been fantastic, what a great little player he is. I thought Albrighton was unlucky not to get a call for England too.

We've had the better of the first half, I reckon. We've been crossing a lot, and we're missing a big man to take advantage. Gabby's never going to beat Ferdinand or Vidic in the air, but he's holding it up well so far.

EDIT: Average as Villa have been United have been awful. As someone said on the BBC Live Feed, "Fantastic Villa chances, and a couple of glaring misses? This game has 1-0 Utd written all over it. Probably late."

Last edited:
:'( WHY can we not score?!

PENALTY TO VILLA! Knowing us, we'll miss.

GOL GOL Young! 1-0!

YESSSSSSSSSS! Deserved, dammit, deserved!

1-0 Villllllllaaaaaaaaa! Gerard Houllier Ftw. Ashley Young with it.
I would happily pay 15 million for us to sign Albrighton :D

Man Utd's midfield to beat Villa's youngish midfield.

2-0 to Manchester United.
Sorry GodCubed :wub:

Ha!

Manchester United 5 Aston Villa 0

Completely Unbiased (6)

HA!

1-0 Villllllllaaaaaaaaa! Gerard Houllier Ftw. Ashley Young with it.
I would happily pay 15 million for us to sign Albrighton :D

And you can ****** off. :P He's a Villan through and through, if anyone else signs him I will cry.

ALBRIGHTON! 2-0! AAAHHHH

Last edited:
Berbatov has been ***** as usual, surprisingly park and hernandez have been **** as well. Villa deserve to be winning though

If only Berbatov could finish :'(

The Fonz coming on. Egads, this is good stuff.

Last edited:
Completely deserved. United have been shocking, Villa very good.

villa easily the better side. we didnt turn up today

One of the worst United performances I have seen in quite some time. Fabolous from Villa. Should be 3 or 4.

Ferguson has to sort this out, we have been poor all season, not taking anything away from villa though, their youngs players have been fantastic

Back