Aston Villa v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 9K
Bannan :wub:

GodCubed, how much do you hate the lad from Italy, Macheda? ;)

We were poor, really poor. Villa played with 2 reserves as CMs and still we couldn't boss the game. (Still we bossed against Chelsea that had Essien, Lampard, Mikel, so take your stance).

1. Without Scholes we are ******* poor. God how i wish he was 10 years younger.
2. People writing off United have to realise that we are without our best Forward and best Winger.
3. We are slow starters (This may sound excuse but it is not), we usually hit the ground running from Christmas period. With Rooney back from next week, i expect we will get better with all his contract situation put behind.
4. Never write United off, be it a season or a match. We were 2 goals down and Villa were all over us, we were **** and couldn't string 2 pass togetehr, subbed our 2 imp forwards for a youngster and winger who is still trying to find feet at this level, still we rescued point by scoring 2 goals and absolutely dominating after being 2 goals down. And Obertan was very unlucky as Fridel had no clue about his shot which hit his head.

I'm very happy with the games we have already played. Everton, Fulham, Villa, City away games where many teams lose or drop points.

Also, I did notice this in MoTD. Strictly speaking Vidic didn't jump into the crowd, he stood by the boards and let the fans hug him. However, Young did jump over the board and into the crowd/

Back