• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great header, Arsenal looking up for it today

Goalll Nasri, Arshavin Goal & Assist, Does wonders for my fantasy team :D

WHAT a SAVE omg, I'm starting to love Chamakh.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Whoever said villa are gonna win 2-0, how wrong you were, this is looking like its gonna be 4-0 to us, we're going top baby :D

2-0 now. Nasri. Villa don't seem to get going.

Jesus Christ Friedel. What a brilliant save. Arsenal knock it around for a while, eventually playing it down the right for Sagna, who's cross is headed goalwards by Chamakh, and Friedel somehow claws it off the line for a corner...

From the resulting corner, a ball is played to the edge of the area, and Nasri volleys it down and into the net for 2-0 via a deflection from Luke Young (?)

2-0. Don't f*cking throw it away now!

WHAT a SAVE omg, I'm starting to love Chamakh.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Whoever said villa are gonna win 2-0, how wrong you were, this is looking like its gonna be 4-0 to us, we're going top baby :D

Lol Agreed, Arshavin looks up for it, He hasn't looked this lively for a while now.
Btw thanks for the Sig help ;)

Half Time Arsenal took that half easily so far. Should be at least 3

Arsenal fans...

Don't get carried away again.

Remember what happened last time you were 2-0 up?

Woo! 2-0 at H/T.

Villa could have had a penalty, and had about 5 mins of possession, but Arsenal have deserved it IMO. Rosicky, Nasri and Chamakh have all had good chances.

Villa's midfield too inexperienced, we're passing it around freely, but we are finding it difficult (usually) to get behind Dunne and Collins. Both goals came from in front of them as it were, rather than one-on-ones.

Arsenal fans...

Don't get carried away again.

Remember what happened last time you were 2-0 up?

Unfortunately. But hopefully we've learnt our lesson. and Wenger will have a good word with them at H/T. Villa aren't Tottenham though (no offence Godcubed)

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Optajoke

10 - In 10 years time, Aston Villa will attempt to sign an elderly Andrei Arshavin too. Simples.

Been looking very promising so far, dominating the match...

3-2 Aston Villa.

Pires off for Delfuneso (sp?) all I know is he's fast.

I reckon if Villa score first could be a very nervous game for Arsenal then. they need a 3rd to put this game to bed.

Ohh I Have 2-1 :O Goal for Villa, Keep it this way and im happy, This is pressure now for Arsenal though.

Last edited:
FFS

2-1. Villa actually bother to attack,. and Ciaran Clark volleys into the top corner but probably shouldn't count. Carew offside in front of Fabianski

Great goall from the young lad!

True though Joss you see Fabianski leaning to look round Carew ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back