Aston Villa vs. Arsenal, Villa Park [27.11.10, 12.45]

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew. Nice unselfish play from Chamakh there.

The nerves are gone :D

few!
we need to change this extremely high defensive line though.... until we can get one of our defenders with theos pace :P

We are topoftheleague Say we are top of the league

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Loved the Silence at 3-2 Joss XDXDXD

Wasn't here lol

At least Arsenal didn't go another match going up 2-0 and lose it.

Good performance, shaky in the second half but kept possession and pressured Villa's sometimes fragile defence.

Arshavin: Goal and Assist.
Chamakh: Goal & Assist.
Rosicky: Assist.
Nasri: Goal.

Great game, Arsenal do need to stop conceding goals if they have any chance of winning the league though ;)

Why shout about being top of the league when theirs games in hand still XD I never understand it, If United & Chelsea lose then fair enough but that game in hand is still their, Don't let it get to your heads :wub:

Lol, let's hope we can still say that at the end of the day Calum.

We should be slightly concerned though, they really should have never been allowed back into the game, so I'm under no illusions, we still need to improve.

If Chelsea win vs. Newcastle or Manchester United defeat Blackburn, Arsenal will be back in 2nd/3rd.

Let's wait until Sunday evening to see if they are still top.

chamakh spended 3 minutes with fans signing autographs posing for photos and gave his shirt away :wub:

TOP MAN

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Until United and Chelsea play. :)

Yes we are top untill Man Utd score you think i'm thick oO)

Notice how the Spurs result has no relevance :) Worry about your own team.

We're playing tommorow mate. Yes were a few points of, but we only need to go on a run, now we have Defoe back and Dawson coming back.

We're playing tommorow mate. Yes were a few points of, but we only need to go on a run, now we have Defoe back and Dawson coming back.

In all fairness mate yous are a good team, but not good enough to win the EPL not yet anyway.

In all fairness mate yous are a good team, but not good enough to win the EPL not yet anyway.

Neither do I, but I cannot see Arsenal winning it this season aswell.

They have no real leaders in there team, and the one they did (Gallas) left for their rivals.

There defence is shakey as well. I believe theyve now conceded 7 in 3.

Totally agree I dont beleive Arsenal will win either, United always play better in the second half of the season, have been very very poor this season and are still challenging is very worrying for other teams :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back