• Aston Villa

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way Utd are playing you'l get all 3.

Results shows nothing and its clear that you haven't watched United games. We have lost points not coz of lack of quality, just defensive lapses. Still early season, once we hit top gear, will see how it pans out.

hahahaha

Shame we are the only unbeaten side in the prem this season, so again your wrong.

Like i said yesterday id be more than happy if you go all season unbeaten just aslong as you keep doing what your doing and drawing.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Results shows nothing and its clear that you haven't watched United games. We have lost points not coz of lack of quality, just defensive lapses. Still early season, once we hit top gear, will see how it pans out.

My point is that Utd haven't expirenced this before, they are not a team that throw away games and they have done this season more than once. You can keep saying i haven't watched Utd games because i do and its the same as Arsenal they play well all the time but not nessiceraly get the result.

Like i said yesterday id be more than happy if you go all season unbeaten just aslong as you keep doing what your doing and drawing.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

My point is that Utd haven't expirenced this before, they are not a team that throw away games and they have done this season more than once. You can keep saying i haven't watched Utd games because i do and its the same as Arsenal they play well all the time but not nessiceraly get the result.

Like i said, you post was still wrong, as no side has taken 3 point of us all year, and you said villa would on current form. we have played better sides then villa.

Maybe few weeks back i would have agreed when Tevez just made your defense look silly. Beasts, Animals you lot have, still he dribbled from half way line and put it past Cech.

Maybe few weeks back i would have agreed when Tevez just made your defense look silly. Beasts, Animals you lot have, still he dribbled from half way line and put it past Cech.

We didn't pick up any points off City last season so im not that concerned. It was a good goal and Cole proberly should have done better but the facts is in the league table mate im afraid. I would rather be in our position than yours.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Like i said, you post was still wrong, as no side has taken 3 point of us all year, and you said villa would on current form. we have played better sides then villa.

Oh yer i agree but Utd are stuggling away from home and its not really happend this bad anymore. And Utd dropping points at home is un-known but when they are 2-0 up that is really worrying and only ever happend once before since the PL began.

We didn't pick up any points off City last season so im not that concerned. It was a good goal and Cole proberly should have done better but the facts is in the league table mate im afraid. I would rather be in our position than yours.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Oh yer i agree but Utd are stuggling away from home and its not really happend this bad anymore. And Utd dropping points at home is un-known but when they are 2-0 up that is really worrying and only ever happend once before since the PL began.

Still, the point isnt utd are struggling, the point is your unfunny and **** attempt at trolling by saying villa would take 3 points of us, when no other team has, TBH i bet most teams wish they could be in such a "Crisis" that they are unbeaten in all comps and 3rd in the league.

So you think league will be played exaclty like last season and you think Chelsea will be winning all the 6 games against United, Liverpool and Arsenal. (1 down and 5 more to go).

We are looking poor, I agree, Once we sort out our defense, we will back in contention. Will see. Long season, still 30 more games to go.

So you think league will be played exaclty like last season and you think Chelsea will be winning all the 6 games against United, Liverpool and Arsenal. (1 down and 5 more to go).

We are looking poor, I agree, Once we sort out our defense, we will back in contention. Will see. Long season, still 30 more games to go.

We did last season so i have every confidence and belief that we will this season also.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Still, the point isnt utd are struggling, the point is your unfunny and **** attempt at trolling by saying villa would take 3 points of us, when no other team has, TBH i bet most teams wish they could be in such a "Crisis" that they are unbeaten in all comps and 3rd in the league.

It wasn't trolling it was a bit of light humour thats all.

Last edited:
We did last season so i have every confidence and belief that we will this season also.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

It was trolling it was a bit of light humour thats all.

Nice to know you admitt is was trolling. TBH i am for trolling as much as the next person, but it needs to have some basis behind it to work.

Nice to know you admitt is was trolling. TBH i am for trolling as much as the next person, but it needs to have some basis behind it to work.

Was a mistype, i was put off by City scoring.

Back