its tough, i remember having a go a couple of years back, might have a see how hard it is on fm11

That's very, very vague. The wiki link is more informative, though.

Sorry I was just giving a genuine easy answer without having to read a lot :). But you're right. I'm playing my Atletico Bilbao save atm and LLorente AND Munian are both out for a while :(

Sorry I was just giving a genuine easy answer without having to read a lot :). But you're right. I'm playing my Atletico Bilbao save atm and LLorente AND Munian are both out for a while :(

I may have overreacted somewhat, I'm part Basque and proud of my heritage.

PS. Just so it's noted - a large chunk of the historical Basque country is in France, do not forget.

PS. Just so it's noted - a large chunk of the historical Basque country is in France, do not forget.
Explains the influence French had on the dialect

Explains the influence French had on the dialect

Doubt so. My knowledge of Euskadi is limited to a dozen words, but I've got friends living in the other side of the oceant who are of course fluent in it and it's not comparable to any language, IMO :p

//Edit - Sorry for spamming the thread, I'm off now.

Last edited:
Doubt so. My knowledge of Euskadi is limited to a dozen words, but I've got friends living in the other side of the oceant who are of course fluent in it and it's not comparable to any language, IMO :p
Really? Oh wait, I got Catalunya and Basque Country mixed up, now Catalan resembles the illegitimate child of French and Spanish.

Lizarazu the French international was Basque

Indeed, Good ole' Bixente, ended up doing kickboxing or some martial art.

Did he? I remember that both him and Zidane were at Bordeaux I think and in a previous Championship Manager they were both D/M L and Bixente was better lol.
I am now showing my age...

oh yeh didnt know abt the basque only rule till i took over,then came jan transfer, couldnt sign any of my targets so resigned! most honourable thing to do haha!