What a season! well done on the treble!
Thanks mate the League was easily won but we had some lucky results in Europe sneaking through on away goals and getting easier draws! I always think that winning the Champions League is just as much down to luck its why nobody ever wins back to back Cups

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1052208

May 2020 - Part 3

Despite winning the Champions League we have just 2 players make the European Dream Team,

View attachment 151251

Its good to see Depay has been in a lot better form this season than Ghazi has been with the Euro's coming round the corner.

Griezmann and youngsters Exposito and Ruiz make the Athletic Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 151250

It brings a tear to my eye seeing the Baron up top in the Best Eleven Ever, I think whats been key to our success is 3 of my back 4 have practically played every game i have taken charge of

View attachment 151249

The End of Season Awards sees Oscar De Marcos win the Fans Player of the Year
Hes probably been our most consistent performer since i took charge and really deserves to be in the Spain squad more

View attachment 151248

Season Review
I still cant believe the board wont let me upgrade the stadium!

View attachment 151247

Athletic Squad in Order of Most Apps

View attachment 151246

Top Goalscorer - Antoine Griezmann - 25 Goals - His form was a bit indifferent at the start with just 1 goal in 10 games but he really kicked on after Christmas and scored some key goals on our way to securing the Treble

View attachment 151245

Best Player - Iker Muniain really had a breakthrough season this year and at 27 years of age is in his prime and hopefully going to get better and better after a good haul of 16 goals and 22 assists

View attachment 151244

Best Young Player - Mikel Merino - Merino has transformed from a prospect to one of the best players in the world in little more than one impressive season! He was suppose to be more of a DMC but he still managed to find the net 12 times in some important games whilst he is also now in the Spain Squad

View attachment 151243

I've been following this for a while and just signed up to comment. Exceptionally well done at Bilbao mate

Great win in the final, congratulations! Are you planning on replacing Raul Garcia soon?

I have a save where I started unemployed with sunday league experience and have worked my way up to being hired by Athletic. I've since fallen in love with the club. So I was excited to say the least when I found this story!

I've been following this for a while and just signed up to comment. Exceptionally well done at Bilbao mate
thanks very much mate, hoping to get a few updates out over the weekend
Great win in the final, congratulations! Are you planning on replacing Raul Garcia soon?
Im not sure, hes 34 years old now but he can definitly still do a job 17 goals and 13 assists this season shows that, Sergio Marin played a few games though and is likely the person to take over in the next season or two.
I have a save where I started unemployed with sunday league experience and have worked my way up to being hired by Athletic. I've since fallen in love with the club. So I was excited to say the least when I found this story!
Thanks mate, i have always loved Athletic Bilbao since i read the first KLIPPYBO story with them, you should check them out he did one on here for each FM from 12 to 15 i think

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1053078

June 2020

So up next is the Euro 2020 with Holland and we start the month with a couple of friendlies

Friendly
Holland 2 - Ireland 1

View attachment 150486

I know a wins a win but we only just about snuck the win despite dominating the games and chances and were actually behind early on.

Friendly
Holland 2 - Iceland 0

View attachment 150485

A much easier win in this match against Iceland with Wijnaldum netting a cool brace

We are finally starting to see some financial success after success on the pitch with an increase of £32.5Million per year to the deals including the TV one going up from £23Million to £40MIllion

View attachment 150484

After winning the Champions League this season we are now seeded as the 14th best team in Europe

View attachment 150483

Starting 11 and the Tactic for the first game of the Euro's
(Strootman is tired before we have even begun!)

View attachment 150482

Euro Group A
Holland 3 - Slovenia 1

View attachment 150481

We came from behind again, with Depay and Ghazi put us into control of this match only minutes after we went behind before Janmaat got a third late on.

Euro Group A
Portugal 0 - Holland 2

View attachment 150480

Wijnaldum went off injured early in the first half which really knocked us but Ghazi still managed to put us ahead before Clasie got a late goal to seal all 3 points.

We make the second round with a game to spare

View attachment 150479

Terrible news as one of our key players Wijnaldum will miss the rest of the Euro's through injury

View attachment 150478

DMC Mikel Merino continues with his breakthrough season with a Spain Cap

View attachment 150477

Euro Group A
Denmark 1 - Holland 2

View attachment 150476

Ghazi had a terrible domestic season including not scoring in 24 matches but at the Euro's he has been on fire netting a brace to win our final group game.

Top Group A with Denmark in second

View attachment 150473

We draw Norway in the second round

View attachment 150468

European Championship 2nd Rnd
Norway 1 - Holland 4

View attachment 150464

It was a lot closer than the scoreline suggested with Ghazi a man in amazing form netting a superb second half Hattrick with 2 of the goals in the last few minutes of normal time

We face Poland in the Quarter Finals

View attachment 150462

Athletic Bilbao are now the 17th highest valued club in Europe and only the 4th Highest in Spain

View attachment 150459

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1053125

July 2020

We bring in 7 players as the Summer window opens, We bring in 6 teenagers with a lot of potential with Striker Roberto Carlos (Brilliant Name, hope he has a shot like the other one) the best of the bunch whilst i also bolster our defensive options bringing in 34 year old Nacho Monreal for LB cover

View attachment 150441

Isaac Rubio - CM

View attachment 150440

Enrique Atienza - GK

View attachment 150439

Eric Vallejo - ST

View attachment 150438

Roberto Carlos - ST

View attachment 150437

Ernest Rubio - DC

View attachment 150436

Daniel Lopez - ST/AMC

View attachment 150435

Nacho Monreal - DL

View attachment 150434

European Championship Quarter Finals
Holland 3 - Poland 1

View attachment 150433

Ghazi continues his rich vein of goalscoring form putting us ahead before a second half brace from Depay sealed the win before they got a mere consolation.

We face France in the Semi Finals

View attachment 150432

The Baron of Bilbao - Aritz Aduriz returns at last as a coach for the club

View attachment 150431

European Championship Semi Finals
France 2 - Holland 1

View attachment 150430

Our European adventure is over as we concede two goals inside the opening 5 minutes, Ghazi got one back around half an hour in but worse of all Depay missed a penalty in the 92nd minute to take it the game into extra time.

Ghazi breaks the Holland goals in a season record with 10 goals after a brilliant run in the Euro's saw him net 9 goals inside one month.

View attachment 150429

Season expectations are still only to get Champions League football despite back to back Title wins whilst £45Million is the transfer budget but i doubt we will bring anyone else in.

View attachment 150428

I achieve my Continental A Licence

View attachment 150427

Going for my Pro Licence next

View attachment 150426

France go on to win Euro 2020 after beating us in the previous round easily dispatching of Switzerland with Athletic player Griezmann getting on the scoresheet

View attachment 150425

OoOOOOHHHH Luis Enrique quits as Spain manager after a poor run in the Euro's

View attachment 150424

I quickly quit my job with Holland

View attachment 150423

I throw my hat into the ring for the Spain job

View attachment 150422

Man City agree to the Oscar De Marcos Testimonial

View attachment 150421

****** Exposito and Sangalli are going to miss the start of the season as Fernando Torres calls them up for the Olympics

View attachment 150420

I get the job i have been craving for years and become Manager of Spain

View attachment 150418

Of course im going to flood the Spain team with Athletic players, we just won the Champions League they are definitely good enough.

View attachment 150417

I found another youngster with a lot of potential and bring him in for just £2.2Million, i am going to be flooding the youth teams with this sort of signing now

View attachment 150416

Pedro Luis - AMRC

View attachment 150415

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1053165

August 2020

I now have a squad full of teenagers with huge potential far exceeding what the current squad consists of.

View attachment 150402

After 11 years and 433 games for Athletic Oscar De Marcos gets a Testimonial, he is still one of the best players in the team and is less than 100 league appearances from breaking the league appearance record with Athletic

View attachment 150401

Despite back to back League Titles we are still only seen as 3rd favourites for the Title

View attachment 150400

Full back Lekue joins Real Betis for just £1.2Million

View attachment 150399

Not only are we missing Exposito and Sangalli due to the Olympics Inaki Williams is out injured which means Raul Garcia has to play out on the wing

View attachment 150398

European Super Cup
Schalke 2 - Athletic 3

View attachment 150397

We pick up our first ever European Super Cup and showed great character coming from behind twice before Merino netted the late winner,

Monreal gets injured on his debut

View attachment 150396

Spanish Super Cup Final 1st Leg
Valencia 0 - Athletic 2

View attachment 150395

Griezmann and Sanz get second half goals to seal the win and put us in a very strong position for the 2nd leg.

Spanish Super Cup Final 2nd Leg
Athletic 1 - Valencia 2

View attachment 150394

A very even game in the 2nd leg with Valencia winning the match in normal time 2-0 but we had full back Balenziaga to thank for the Cup after he netted a very late winner deep into injury time

The other centre back named Ruiz makes his debut along with Alberto

View attachment 150393

Back to back Spanish Super Cups and 2 Cups in 3 games isnt a bad start to the new season

View attachment 150392

Season Tickets are sold out again yet the board still say no to any Stadium expansions

View attachment 150391

Elche 1 - Athletic 2

View attachment 150390

Griezmann has started this season how he ended the last one in fine form playing all the better on the wing with Sanz upfront

Pedro Luis makes his debut

View attachment 150389

Spain stars supposedly axed in my first Spain squad

View attachment 150388

16 players are called up to International duty including the 5 i have chosen for the Spain squad, its a shame arguably my best two players at Athletic are French,

View attachment 150387

Teenage striker Sanz had had such a good start to the new season but is now out for 3 months

View attachment 150386

We get a pretty easy Champions League group

View attachment 150385

Athletic 1 - Cadiz 0

View attachment 150384

Andoni Ruiz nets the only goal of the game to seal all 3 points

De Gea is out injured for the first Spain call up

View attachment 150383

Heres the screenshot of Marti Exposito that was asked for earlier

View attachment 150382

At Madrid continue to be the big spenders in the Spanish League whilst the biggest deal was Depay joining Real Madrid

View attachment 150381

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1053206

September 2020

My 332nd game as a Manager will finally see me take charge of Spain after spells with Spain Under19's and Holland

View attachment 150364

As its only a friendly i had to put all 5 of my Athletic players in the starting lineup

View attachment 150362

Friendly
Spain 1 - Argentina 2

View attachment 150360

We had the better chances and more of the possession but came away with a loss thanks to a poor display from our attacking players

Young striker Roberto Carlos smashed in 5 goals for Athletic Under19's in his first game of the season showing his huge potential

View attachment 150359

4 Spain Players win their first Cap including 3 from Athletic

View attachment 150358

Elustondo out for 2 months

View attachment 150357

European League Division A Group 2
Spain 3 - England 2

View attachment 150354

A brilliant win to get my competitive life off on the right track with Morata netting a Hattrick to seal all 3 points against the country of my birth.

Malaga 0 - Athletic 3

View attachment 150352

Muniain and Griezmann got the goals to seal the win inside 10 minutes before Griezmann grabbed a second late in the game to continue his rich goalscoring forml

Champions League Groups
Athletic 2 - PAOK 1

View attachment 150350

Again it was the early goals that sorted the 3 points as i give a few of the youth players a run out, Muniain put us ahead just a couple of minutes in before Center back Jesus Maria Ruiz got the second, we threw everything at them and should of had a ton of goals but young striker Lopez was off form.

A poor debut for Daniel Lopez

View attachment 150348

Athletic 2 - At Madrid 0

View attachment 150347

Griezmann is on fire at the moment as he nets a another brace this time against his former club with both goals coming within a minute of each other.

Athletic 3 - Levante 2

View attachment 150345

We went ahead twice in this game but each time they came back level before young striker Roberto Carlos came off the bench to net a very late winner!

Roberto Carlos has a lot better debut

View attachment 150344

Celta 0 - Athletic 1

View attachment 150343

Iturraspe barely gets a look in now but when called upon can do a decent enough job as he showed in this match coming off the bench to net the only goal of the game

Champions League Groups
Inter 2 - Athletic 3

View attachment 150342

On paper this was the toughest match we had to come in the groups so far away from home, we never looked like losing the match but yet again it was sloppy goals that we gave away that almost caused our downfall.

League Table

View attachment 150340

6 wins from 6 from the defending Champions the mighty Athletic Bilbao whilst Real Madrid have already drawn 3 times!​

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1053240

October 2020

Rayo 0 - Athletic 1

View attachment 150333

Griezmann nets a late winner to seal all 3 points and continue his amazing goalscoring form since the start of the Year

Sergio Marin out for a month

View attachment 150332

Muniain is the next Athletic player to get into the Spain squad

View attachment 150331

6 Athletic players in the Spain starting 11

View attachment 150330

Scotland 2 - Spain 3

View attachment 150329

The scoreline really should not have been this close! We were all over them but only just about made it to the end.

Muniain nets his first Spain goal

View attachment 150328

Friendly
Ukraine 2 - Spain 0

View attachment 150327

My side seems to not like friendlies as i go 2 for 2 for losses in friendlies with Spain whilst we have won both of our competitive games, We drop to 7th in the World Rankings whilst my old side Holland are currently top of the World Rankings.

Athletic 2 - Mallorca 0

View attachment 150326

Exposito and Garcia get the goals but we had so many chances in this one sided game it should have been 10-0, 32 shots to their 2, 14 on target to their 0.

Champions League Groups
Lyon 2 - Athletic 4

View attachment 150325

Inaki Williams nets a brace as we come from behind twice before kicking on in the second half with Griezmann putting us ahead before Exposito scored from the penalty spot.

Almeria 0 - Athletic 3

View attachment 150324

Muniain and Griezmann continue their goalscoring form whilst Raul Garcia grabs back to back goals for the first time in ages

12 games won in a row in all competitions

View attachment 150323

Athletic 0 - Real Sociedad 0

View attachment 150322

A bore draw as i give Griezmann a much needed rest in this game and it shows with Lopez having a poor showing upfront again.

Athletic 5 - Getafe 0

View attachment 150321

We were 3-0 up before 15 minutes of the game had gone with Exposito then going on to grab himself a Hattrick.

League Table

View attachment 150320

10 wins and a draw and we are currently top of the pile, Barcelona are in 2nd place 6 points behind us but they do have a game in hand.
Real Madrid are undefeated too but have 4 draws and just 6 wins from 10 whilst moneybags At Madrid are still no better for all that cash they have spent.​

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1053893

November 2020

I reach 300 games with Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 149731

Champions League Groups
Athletic 3 - Lyon 2

View attachment 149730

Another comfortable win in Europe, Fekir got a brace for them but we really dominated the game and never looked like conceding the 3rd.

Muniain out for 4 Weeks

View attachment 149729

We make the Champions League Knockout rnds

View attachment 149728

Spain squad sees Traore come back into the side after injury whilst Alcacer and Perez miss out due to injury

View attachment 149727

Sevilla 0 - Athletic 0

View attachment 149726

Bore Draw

England 2 - Spain 1

View attachment 149725

Well i put my best possible 11 out not including Athletic players for the sake of it yet we got totally schooled! I May well try and turn the Spain side into a complete Athletic team as the whole Spain side is on the downturn, my old Holland side had so much more potential and all of England's youngsters are now in their prime.

So in our Final match of the group stages we need to better England's 5-0 result to go through to the Semi Finals

View attachment 149724

Spain 4 - Scotland 1

View attachment 149723

Thats it we dont make the Semi Finals after this 4-1 win we had to better England's 5-0 win against Scotland but scored one less and conceded one more.

View attachment 149722

Denis Suarez gets his 1st Spain goal

View attachment 149721

Granada 1 - Athletic 2

View attachment 149720

Exposito nets the winner early in the second half.

Griezmann out for 2 weeks

View attachment 149719

Champions League Groups
PAOK 0 - Athletic 3

View attachment 149718

We took our chances very well in this match as i gave a few of the youngsters a run out and they didnt dissapoint.

Athletic 1 - Cordoba 0

View attachment 149717

Raul Garcia shows he can still do a job as he comes off the bench to net the only goal of the game just after the hour mark.

League Table

View attachment 149716

Still undefeated after our opening 14 league matches with 12 wins with Barcelona 5 points behind us and Real Madrid in 3rd, At Madrid are all the way down in 8th despite all their big spending.

Look amazing mate and it's nice to see the youth players becoming first team players! Do you plan on staying on to see them all mature or now that your winning a lot want to move on?

Look amazing mate and it's nice to see the youth players becoming first team players! Do you plan on staying on to see them all mature or now that your winning a lot want to move on?
Yeah its nice to see the likes of Ruiz and Sanz play more for the first team, im going to stay with Athletic for the foreseeable future, im a bit of a stats and records man so im more into breaking the Most league apps, most league goals, most league Titles, most Champions League wins records than moving about, i did 12 seasons with Barcelona on last years FM and would like to get to that sort of stage with this one, 2030 would be the ultimate aim, i dont play fm as much as i used to which if anything is keeping me more interested in the same save than it used to,

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1055352

December 2020 - Part 1

Champions League Groups
Athletic 3 - Inter 1

View attachment 148429

6 wins from 6 in the Champions League group stages as we comfortably dispatch of Inter with youngsters Marin and Sanz getting the winning goals.

Double the points of second placed Lyon

View attachment 148428

Athletic 2 - Valencia 1

View attachment 148427

We were the much better side in this game but it took until the last 20 minutes for us to burst into life with Raul Garcia coming off the bench to make the difference with Muniain equalizing before Garcia got the winner.

We get a favourable draw in the Champions League against Turkish side Fenerbache but my computer for no real reason has decided that none of my screenshots work for a minute so will post the rest of the update later hopefully

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1055381

December 2020 - Part 2

Favourable draw in the Champions League as we get Turkish side Fenerbache and my pictures seem to be working again after a funny few days of the site not working

View attachment 148398

Club World Championship Semi Final
Es Tunis 0 - Athletic 1

View attachment 148397

I mainly played the second string in this game and it showed with Sanz having a torrid time before Exposito managed to net a worldie goal to seal the tie.

Club World Championship Final
Boca 0 - Athletic 3

View attachment 148396

I put the first team back in for the Final with Griezmann netting a brace and Muniain getting the other goal to seal another trophy

A Mini Treble secured already

View attachment 148395

Nice to see us filling out the Trophy cabinet with another new trophy

View attachment 148389

Spanish Cup 4th rnd 1st leg
Sabadell 0 - Athletic 1

View attachment 148383

The team was full of youth players and it was Exposito who saved the day again after another poor showing

Spanish Cup 4th rnd 2nd leg
Athletic 2 - Sabadell 0

View attachment 148380

Exposito nets the opener before Williams comes off the bench to grab the second

League Table

View attachment 148379

1 point clear at the top at the end of the year but we also have 2 games in hand on 2nd placed Barcelona​

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1056771

January 2021

Spain Squad Best Eleven - This Season
Just the 2 Athletic players make it with both of them on the bench, that will hopefully change over the next few seasons

View attachment 147142

Transfer budget is increased to £75Million but there is nobody to buy right now, will save it for the youth intake players that come through in March to other clubs, i could buy Javi Martinez for £40Million but he wants £235k a week and is 32 years of age and probably now not that much better than my current cm's

View attachment 147140

They give me £75Million to spend that i dont want yet we cant expand the stadium due to finances?!?!

View attachment 147139

We get a tough draw in the Confederations Cup joining the likes of Argentina and USA in our group

View attachment 147138

Villareal 1 - Athletic 3

View attachment 147137

Herrera nets early on before they hit back almost immediately, Exposito continued his own fine form in the second half though netting a brace to seal the win

I bring in two more youngsters with decent potential costing just over £3Million

View attachment 147136

Borja Sanchez - DR

View attachment 147134

Mateo - DMC

View attachment 147133

Spanish Cup 5th rnd 1st Leg
Athletic 1 - Almeria 0

View attachment 147132

Several players from the second string get game time with Sanz netting the only goal of the game latching onto a Exposito cross

Athletic 0 - Barcelona 2

View attachment 147131

Barcelona show us that no matter how good we think we are they always know how to beat us!

Thats the Coaching courses complete!

View attachment 147129

Sometimes i do laugh at some of the transfers that come in for players, i got turned down for offering Chelsea £80Million for Azpilcueta yet Barcelona think offering me £5Million for Elustondo is going to get me to sell him.

View attachment 147127

Spanish Cup 5th rnd 2nd leg
Almeria 0 - Athletic 2

View attachment 147126

Exposito comes off the bench to grab the opener before Merino gets the same whilst Elustondo wins the man of the match hopefully hes not trying to impress Barcelona

Sweden and Slovenia are the main obstacles for the World Cup Qualifiers

View attachment 147125

Cadiz 1 - Athletic 4

View attachment 147124

Elustondo now playing as a full back whilst De Marcos plays in midfield more, hes loving life there and got another man of the match award and a goal.

Chelsea get £1Million after Sanz nets his 10th league goal since rejoining

View attachment 147122

Spanish Cup Quarter Final 1st Leg
Athletic 0 - Valencia 1

View attachment 147121

Oh ******

Athletic 1 - Elche

View attachment 147119

De Marcos playing in the AMC role scores the only goal of the game early on to seal all 3 points in a rather boring game.

Spanish Cup Quarter Final 2nd leg
Valencia 1 - Athletic 3

View attachment 147118

Sergio Marin comes off the bench to play the part of super sub netting a brace before it looked like an own goal was going to ruin it all but Muniain equalized less than a minute later and we made the semi Finals thanks to away goals.

Transfer Window is closed with Real Madrid buying Tieleman from Tottenham in the biggest deal of the window for £33Million

View attachment 147115

Athletic 3 - Malaga 1

View attachment 147114

Another good win with De Marcos playing a starring role again in the AMC role whilst Griezmann finally scored after a recent barren spell

League Table

View attachment 147111

We are just 3 points clear of Barcelona but have 2 games in hand on them but i would always rather have points on the board​

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1056903

February 2021

Spanish Cup Semi Final 1st Leg
Villareal 2 - 1 Athletic

View attachment 147011

Inaki Williams nets in the opening minute before they equalized deep into first half injury time, They then went on to get the winner in the dying moments of the game,

At Madrid 2 - 3 Athletic

View attachment 147008

At Madrid the Moneybag team gave a good account of themselves but it was former player Griezmann who outshone all of their new side with a superb Hattrick

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st leg
Fenerbahce 2 - 3 Athletic

View attachment 147001

Another 3-2 win which puts us in a strong position in the second leg thanks to the 3 away goals but it could have been even better if Herrera hadnt missed his penalty

Athletic 4 - 0 Celta

View attachment 146999

Finally a dominant performance which didnt include us conceding any goals whilst Griezmann has finally found his goalscoring touch again at the perfect time.

Spanish Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg
Athletic 0 - Villareal 1

View attachment 146998

A devastating result as i really thought we would kick on from the 1st leg loss and make it through to the finals, but instead they held on after a lucky goal.

Whilst we have made the league Title our own in recent seasons the Spanish Cup has been ours just the once in the 6 times i have had a chance to win it.

View attachment 146994

Athletic 4 - Rayo 0

View attachment 146993

Griezmann nets his second Hattrick this month as we put the disappointment of our cup exit behind us in a solid display against Rayo with Sangalli getting the other goal.

Levante 3 - Athletic 4

View attachment 146992

A highscoring win as i give some of the youth players a run out including our second string keeper who had a torrid time but winger Pedro Luis shone with a beautiful brace

17 year old Pedro Luis has 12 goals and 12 assists with the under 19's so far this season and looks like he could become an incredible player for us.

View attachment 146990

Mallorca 0 - 1 Athletic

View attachment 146989

Inaki Williams gets the only goal of the game early on in a game that we dominated but we failed to convert our chances into goals.

League Table

View attachment 146988

6 points clear of Real Madrid and Barcelona with a game in hand of Real Madrid and 2 in hand of Barcelona​

Athletic Bilbao

View attachment 1057670

March 2021

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd Leg
Athletic 4 - 3 Fenerbache
(7-5 on agg)

View attachment 146323

De Marcos is loving that AMC role and nets another brace along with a man of the match award yet again.

Athletic 4 - Almeria 1

View attachment 146322

Another decent goalscoring win, De Marcos was given the night off with Alberto stepping into the AMC role but he had a bit of a shocker.

Real Madrid 2 - Athletic 0

View attachment 146321

James Rodriguez nets a brace for Real Madrid as we have yet another absolute shocker against one of the big two

We draw Bayern Munich in the Champions League Quarter Finals which may well seem like a tough draw but we havent lost to them in our last 3 meetings

View attachment 146319

Real Sociedad 0 - Athletic 1

View attachment 146318

Inaki Williams gets the only goal of the game as we get back on track after the loss to Real Madrid.

Getafe 2 - Athletic 4

View attachment 146316

We get another big win in the league with De Marcos netting yet another brace, why didnt i play him here earlier?

Spain Squad Announced - Palencia and Duarte could get their first caps

View attachment 146315

Athletic 0 - Sevilla 0

View attachment 146314

Bore Draw

World Cup Qualifiers
Sweden 1 - Spain 1

View attachment 146313

Alcacer gets back into the Spain squad and nets a goal on his return equalizing just a few minutes after they went ahead. I couldnt believe how much we struggled though.

World Cup Qualifiers
Spain 8 - Malta 0

View attachment 146312

5 Athletic players start for Spain in this cert of a win, with Morata netting a Hattrick and Herrera grabbing a brace.

Palencia gets his 1st Cap

View attachment 146311

Herrera nets a brace to break his International goalscoring duck

View attachment 146310

League Table

View attachment 146309

Real Madrid are closing in on us with just 3 points between us now and just the one game in hand, Barcelona have really fallen away though a full 10 points behind Real Madrid now.