Atlético Acreano - Brazilian Youth Challenge

Obscurity

Reaction score
568px-Atl%C3%A9tico_Acreano_logo.svg.png

Atlético Acreano is a Brazilian football team which is situated in the city of Rio Branco in the state of Acre. Atlético Acreano's home kit is a blue and white shirt, blue shorts and blue socks. The team plays its home matches in the Estádio José de Melo which has a capacity of 8,000 and they are playing in the Campeonato Acreano. They are currently the fourth most successful club in the history of the Campeonato Acriano after winning the title six times. The club competed in the Campeonato Brasileiro Série C in 1992 and in 1995.

Josedemeloaerea.jpg

Yep, it's me again and I'm having another attempt at the Youth Only Challenge this time at the bottom of a much bigger country, Brazil's Serie D. I've silently seen the progress of MojoDex's Andorra team and just thought 'Wow' and I thought of doing it in Brazil because of the massive amount of games that are played which is something that I really enjoy.

SHzbEPz.png

8SHco1A.png

oLvZBWz.png

Key Players:

YqDSDVU.png

WCdDo7r.png

yvbfbsJ.png

I'm very excited by Franco for 3 reasons, he's the only real player in the team, he's a Goalkeeper, and he's only 18!

What's my aim? To find the next Ronaldo, Pele, Kaka and other Brazilian legends, to play under me, in my team.

Last edited:
January 2012

HFjSQBM.png

cSkZI4n.png

cv1HXe5.png

4laNOnE.png

A decent enough start to the State Championship and we're sitting probably where we should be in terms of quality, although there are still 16 games to play so a lot can happen.​

February 2012

fA5bIDC.png

F7wBkKi.png

Another good month which has seen us beat our own record of highest scoring game, in the very entertaining 6-4 win over Andira, Rio Branco look to be miles better than any other team in the state which is probably why they've won this competition 26 times..​

No Faroese? But I love Brazil for some odd reason, maybe the fact they make LEGENDS

Sounds interesting, will be following. Would be nice to see you with a team in the same state competition thing as Santos/Fluminense (if that's how Brasil works).

A Brazilian lower league story! Definitely following, I currently have a save which is making an unplayable team to the top team in Brazil, winning every trophy on the way. :p Anyways good luck!

Sounds interesting, will be following. Would be nice to see you with a team in the same state competition thing as Santos/Fluminense (if that's how Brasil works).

Unfortunately Santos & Fluminense play in a different state so the only way we'll get to play them is in the Brasileiro, and for that we need to get promoted 3 times.

A Brazilian lower league story! Definitely following, I currently have a save which is making an unplayable team to the top team in Brazil, winning every trophy on the way. :p Anyways good luck!

Thanks Hamoudi, good luck with your game! :)

March 2012

wMovIlx.png

Cysy9a4.png

A poor month with the only saving grace being the 4-0 thrashing of Nauas, Rio Branco are running away with the title now and no-one can stop them.​

Unfortunately Santos & Fluminense play in a different state so the only way we'll get to play them is in the Brasileiro, and for that we need to get promoted 3 times.

Thanks Hamoudi, good luck with your game! :)

The / was an "or", but either way good luck on winning the Brasiliero.

April 2012

nQjUE3E.png

q2qa3cd.png

A mixed few games although in the end we were good enough to finish 2nd albeit 21 points behind Rio Branco.

Now we have to wait until the end of May for Brazil Serie D to start.​

This looks promising!! Gonna have a proper read thru later!! Keep this up

May/ June 2012

IrChk22.png

2yvDq62.png

Halfway through the league already and Remo and Nacional have already put a strangle on the league as they're both unbeaten and 9 points clear of the rest of us, thankfully for us, the teams around us haven't been too great and thanks to that we hold the last play-off spot for now.​

July 2012

sGp8POS.png

m0yRcQF.png

Only 3 games this month, and as you can see, Remo were being...Remo..by demolishing us 6-2, thankfully we managed to restore ourselves to win the next 2 games 3-2 hanging on to our play-off hopes.​

August 2012

WsyPzYJ.png

iMCcWUz.png

A very poor month with only 1 win, but it was enough to put us into the play-offs against the team that finished 1st in Group B, Horizonte.​

2012 - End of Season

QnqtHm8.png

We came so close to going up, but in a way I'm glad we didn't as the players at this level are miles better than what I have so god knows how bad we'd have been if we got promoted!

vPDCNLa.png

Key Players:

3IAmhN4.png

TKwdP1x.png

wNVMT1G.png

Keep it up this is interesting!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is great, unlucky on missing out on promotion, but could be blessing in disguise as you said.
Check my story out if u can mate. Cheers. :)