Attention all Man Utd fans... you are invited to...

mwcolk

Reaction score
Calling all United Fans. We are on the brink of writing history... It is highly likely that we will be securing our record 19th title to finally knock Liverpool off their ******* perch. As fellow fans, i call for our assembly to take apart, plank by plank, nail by nail, the perch on which they stand in order to ease the move to Manchester.

In a nutshell. Join my group on Facebook. We're coming up with something that we can all take part in in cyberspace to unite us all over the world.

SO search "Climbing of the ******* Perch." on Facebook for the event, or Alternatively join the group "Man Utd perch climbing ceremony"

THANKS!

Wow, how obsessed with Liverpool are you?

Can't you just be happy that you've broke our record?

Lol, nice try but I'll pass. Pretty sure people like you will 'join the revolution'. I'll celebrate when with my friends when we've won it.

Right ... I wouldn't mind joining really ... no point though ... but a link would be useful ...

yeah sorry, was gonna link it but got a bit carried away with something. i'll link up now.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Anmelden | Facebook

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Lol, nice try but I'll pass. Pretty sure people like you will 'join the revolution'. I'll celebrate when with my friends when we've won it.

what does that even mean ? and who's people like me ?

yeah sorry, was gonna link it but got a bit carried away with something. i'll link up now.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Anmelden | Facebook

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

what does that even mean ? and who's people like me ?

You're sounding as if this is a rebellion against a heirarchy when it's not. 'Knocking Liverpool off their f*cking perch'. Give it a break, and people like you as in like it's an us-against-the-world mentality.

Bit OTT but i like your enthusiasm. Unsurprisingly I will not take part in 'The Climbing of the ******* Perch.' (Leeds fan ;))

by sounding... that was your interpretation... sorry, i came across wrong. i was quoting an article in which it was exclusively referred to as "******* perch." And its not "us-against-the-world" its us celebrating together...

i dont know though, next time i throw a birthday party i'll tell the people i invite that it's just us celebrating my birth against the whole world...

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Bit OTT but i like your enthusiasm. Unsurprisingly I will not take part in 'The Climbing of the ******* Perch.' (Leeds fan ;))

haha fair enough, surprisingly i find myself saying i'd like to see you back in the Premier League next year. its possible. You lot are just behind in 7th yeah ?

It's not my interpretation as such, but rather the way you formatted it.

It's not my interpretation as such, but rather the way you formatted it. And sarcasm is unnecessary.

alrighty... sorry there was the misunderstanding then. i guess i could have formatted it differently ? moving on ?

by sounding... that was your interpretation... sorry, i came across wrong. i was quoting an article in which it was exclusively referred to as "******* perch." And its not "us-against-the-world" its us celebrating together...

i dont know though, next time i throw a birthday party i'll tell the people i invite that it's just us celebrating my birth against the whole world...

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

haha fair enough, surprisingly i find myself saying i'd like to see you back in the Premier League next year. its possible. You lot are just behind in 7th yeah ?

not to go too off topic but season is over and we finished 7th. Great first season back in champ. If we keep our good attacking players (we were top scorers in league ) and improve defensively we will be real contenders next season. I do miss the man utd - Leeds games. The FA cup match last year really showed what has been missed.

not to go too off topic but season is over and we finished 7th. Great first season back in champ. If we keep our good attacking players (we were top scorers in league ) and improve defensively we will be real contenders next season. I do miss the man utd - Leeds games. The FA cup match last year really showed what has been missed.

haha my bad. i live overseas and the championship isn't really that well covered out here so not too up to date to be honest.
and yeah, that game last season was a good one, however, slightly disappointing :p

Jake, can you close this thread please? its going to get out of hand very quickly!

yeah im leaving this thread alone and leaving this website. sick of a lot of people on here.

I understand where you coming from, you were not exactly rude to anyone, however, starting a thread like that (even as a huge United supporter myself) is not going to go down well and did/does seem a bit extreme!

maybe next time try and be a tad more open minded and understanding....

i thought i was bru, the title itself calls for Utd supporters, no one else had to come read it. I really didnt do anything wrong this time and people continually want to have a go.

i thought i was bru, the title itself calls for Utd supporters, no one else had to come read it. I really didnt do anything wrong this time and people continually want to have a go.

The thread was anti-Liverpool for no real reason. Few of the Liverpool fans I have seen on here act as though they're on a '******* perch' so it seems like you're just trying to wind them up. I don't get why you can't just celebrate winning your well deserved league title rather than rubbing it in to other clubs.