Votes: 69 49.3%
  • I don't know what it is :S

Votes: 19 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Do you have Attribute masking on or off?

Perosonally from a 'fun' point of view i dont like it because it means making effort and scouting players.

On the other hand isnt that what football is all about and more realistic?

Just wanted to see what the majority of people here feel on the subject.

what is it???

I use it. Makes it feel more realistic as I need to use my scouts to find out more about the player.

I dont use it and it take more time to get scout reports. Also my scouts are scouting the world so it would disturb them

what is it???

Attribute masking is what it sounds. Players who are lesser known and play outwith the league you play have some of their stats 'masked'. Once you scout them you can see all their attributes.

I have it turned off mainly to make it a bit easier. I suppose if you want to have a more realistic experience it is best to turn it on.

i used to use it, but then the scout reports took too long on deadline day and couldn't complete signings,

I've left it on in all my games simply because I didn't know you could turn it off, not for any sort of realism.

i can't be bothered to scout everyone to see how good they are so i have it off, but then again i am lazy

I have on but I find not that difficult I always listen to my scouts when coming to my players never when choosing the squad but if they say not worthwhile or great assest I make the right decision in mind of them.

seems to be pretty mixed. I think if i was doing a big 10-15 season game from the bottom up i would turn it on.

I have it off. Simply because the scout reports take ages on deadline day, like what leeum said

Dang it i voted No by accident :S but i d o use it :) i like signing people without knowing what attributes they have :)

Too much hassle with it on. Besides I go with my own judgement than my scouts.

Noob question , but how do you turn it on or off ?- i havent seen that in the preferences.

When setting up a new game you need to exit the wizard and the option to enable/disable it is at the bottom of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.