Votes: 52 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 69 49.3%
  • I don't know what it is :S

Votes: 19 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to vote no (at least I'm not the first to do so by accident), but I do use it. Prefer having to scout the players.

i don't use it, though it is more realistic, but I'm pretty far in the game and don't wanna start all over again

I use it, for realism. For me, scouting is one of the funniest parts of the game - I always spend a lot of time searching for players, long before transfer deadlines.

i didn't actually know you could turn it off, i would turn it off if i knew that you could lol. It is annoying having to scout the players all the time

I dunno if I use it - I just left it on the default, so it's probably on :(

I tend to use it to add a little more realism, i find the scouting is almost pointless if you can see all of the players stats :)

I have mine turned off all the time. It's more realistic having it turned on I suppose, but in the long run I don't care enough to bother... just makes it annoying when signing new players for me.

Yeah I keep it on. No point in scouts otherwise.

I use it, for realism. For me, scouting is one of the funniest parts of the game - I always spend a lot of time searching for players, long before transfer deadlines.

Same here mate. My poor scout is running all over the place for me (his petrol must cost much more than what i'm paying him a week). After scouting the player for 3 games I offer him a trial, if he's a free agent, or make a bid for him. I try to keep my game as realistic as I possibly can.

I don't normally use it, basically because it takes too long to scout all of these players lol.

ON!

the scouts are there to work arem't they ? :)

On, it feels like I'm cheating otherwise. I'll scout some teams if it's a big game so I know who the threat is. I also scout for players year around, so waiting for scouting reports isn't problem.

Attribute Masking makes the game much better, otherwise .. why have scouts?

Attribute Masking makes the game much better, otherwise .. why have scouts?

To name players that they think would be good for your team that you don't already know?

Never relly noticed it before, to me it doesn't make to much diferance

I have it off. Having it on is really annoying.. But I guess some people would say it adds realism..

Imho it is good to have on and when you find a quality player, you feel like it is an achievement, although, I do prefer do have it off

Status
Not open for further replies.