Votes: 52 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 69 49.3%
  • I don't know what it is :S

Votes: 19 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have it off. rather let my scouts scout the world than waste their time scouting specific players.

i use it makes it more real fun plus the added experince then of having decent scouts

Its a great idea and concept, however I dont use it for many of the above mentioned reasons, It is howver anothe excellent tool that adds to the already immense realism in FM.

i have it on, more realistic, managers dont have a list of attributes in real life, well with numbers anyway

woops i voted for the wrong one i do use it

Attributes masking got nothing to do with realism.
And in top of that whats the point of masking a few attributes and leaving other on. And personally the interest thing about scouting is to find out about the hidden attributes. Is he controversial, or injury prone? The ones you will have to know regarding if attributes are masked or not.

I`d use it, but it`s so frustrating when you`re at a club that can`t scout players based outside UK/Central Europe.

i always have it on, since i started playing many eons ago...

at least he must have searched ;) no more replies please guys, the question is answered, thanks Tharros..

necropost.jpg

The game is too easy with it off especially lower division. If your in England you can just toggle through poor eu countries and sign top players. It also always means you can see the top junioir players when they are generated. I never play with it off and anyone who claims to be a good lower league manager with it off is not a good lower league manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.