Auction Game - Game TIme

osullm

May 19, 2016
Hey Drogba, good job with this so far. Just looked at my squad (Sporting Gijon) and I am missing a couple of players - Ezequiel Garay and Valentin Cojocaru - is it too late to edit them in?

DidierDrogba

Jul 3, 2012
Hey Drogba, good job with this so far. Just looked at my squad (Sporting Gijon) and I am missing a couple of players - Ezequiel Garay and Valentin Cojocaru - is it too late to edit them in?
they arent missing, they are part of your B squad, some managers have transferred some players in B teams

Znik

Jul 15, 2010
I am also missing a few players.
Danilo (RB), Felipe Anderson (CAM) and Luiz Adriano (ST). Kind of sucks if I don't have a RB in my squad!

osullm

May 19, 2016
some cracking squads, wouldn't want to predict the league table! can't wait for this
Looks like there are 10-12 teams with a good chance of winning it. Although with odds of 2000/1 I am pretty certain you can rule Sporting Gijon out of the equation!! Need enhanced Lukaku to keep us out of relegation.

osullm

May 19, 2016
Terrible start for me. 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses. My star defender is still playing for Malaga but doubt he would have made a big difference!

DidierDrogba

Jul 3, 2012
Terrible start for me. 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses. My star defender is still playing for Malaga but doubt he would have made a big difference!
I didnt see that transfer on auction part, sry about that, he will be part of your team in 2nd season, I really dont want to sim and take 200ss again for one transfer, I checked and Cojocaru really is iin your B squad

View attachment 126510

I am also missing a few players.
Danilo (RB), Felipe Anderson (CAM) and Luiz Adriano (ST). Kind of sucks if I don't have a RB in my squad!
all 3 are in your team, Luiz Adriano played only for B squad, Danilo played 2 for first team, rest for B team and Felipe Anderson played all for First team

View attachment 126511