First titles

View attachment 126564View attachment 126563

View attachment 126562

SO as you can see my internet is finally back so this is just a start cause it came lil too late and Im off to work now
Even tho I had other plans I will wake up little earlier and post full first season tomorrow morning before work

Other pics will be cropped, I didnt have time now to do it, this was just a preview to start

Hey Drogba, good job with this so far. Just looked at my squad (Sporting Gijon) and I am missing a couple of players - Ezequiel Garay and Valentin Cojocaru - is it too late to edit them in?

Hey Drogba, good job with this so far. Just looked at my squad (Sporting Gijon) and I am missing a couple of players - Ezequiel Garay and Valentin Cojocaru - is it too late to edit them in?

they arent missing, they are part of your B squad, some managers have transferred some players in B teams

they arent missing, they are part of your B squad, some managers have transferred some players in B teams

Thanks Drogba. I will need to sack Klopp so for putting my star signing from Malaga (Garay) in the B team!:p

I am also missing a few players.
Danilo (RB), Felipe Anderson (CAM) and Luiz Adriano (ST). Kind of sucks if I don't have a RB in my squad!

Two cup finals, two losses!

Mind you, not cups my team has actually earned the right to be in!

some cracking squads, wouldn't want to predict the league table! can't wait for this

some cracking squads, wouldn't want to predict the league table! can't wait for this

Looks like there are 10-12 teams with a good chance of winning it. Although with odds of 2000/1 I am pretty certain you can rule Sporting Gijon out of the equation!! Need enhanced Lukaku to keep us out of relegation.

relegation fight or not im so looking forward to this

im happy with that start,pleasantly surprised

Terrible start for me. 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses. My star defender is still playing for Malaga but doubt he would have made a big difference!

Terrible start for me. 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses. My star defender is still playing for Malaga but doubt he would have made a big difference!

I didnt see that transfer on auction part, sry about that, he will be part of your team in 2nd season, I really dont want to sim and take 200ss again for one transfer, I checked and Cojocaru really is iin your B squad

View attachment 126510

I am also missing a few players.
Danilo (RB), Felipe Anderson (CAM) and Luiz Adriano (ST). Kind of sucks if I don't have a RB in my squad!

all 3 are in your team, Luiz Adriano played only for B squad, Danilo played 2 for first team, rest for B team and Felipe Anderson played all for First team

View attachment 126511