Luis Enrique conspiring to take Real down????? Let's hope Martino does better.

Hey Drogba. At some stage when you have finished with season 1 is it possible to get a look at the formations that our teams are using? Curious to see what Klopp is up to!

Sure, all who wants to see formation can post it here on thread and I will add it on last update of first season

pleasantly surprised how the las palmas squad are doing,hope it continues

Celta are so inconsistent it hurts... Hopefully the new manager can change that

Celta are so inconsistent it hurts... Hopefully the new manager can change that

now its quite obvious that you didnt win so I can tell you that I am really sorry and this was biggest surprise for me

I simmed this league 5 times while working on something in editor and you won every single season (except this one - only which matters)

A good streak for Leganes, but we struggle getting wins on the board. A long time since we lost though!

Not good at all from Eibar and really close to getting relegated just 8 games away from the end of the season, let's hope we get better results in the next update....

Sevilla inconsistent too. Defense letting the team down, sat on a 0 goal difference just when I thought Aubameyang was starting to get going

Sporting may be bottom of La Liga but we cruised through our Champions League group (admittedly a very easy one) with 5 wins and 1 draw, and face Leverkusen in last 16.

Hopefully we will make a decent amount from CL so that we can rebuild for a promotion push next season!

Story is great so far! I was expecting great things from Celta but it just didn't happen!

guys, I apologize for not posting end of season earlier, person very close to me died 2 days ago so I couldnt make myself go near computer to do anything , I will try to post few months in next couple of hours

guys, I apologize for not posting end of season earlier, person very close to me died 2 days ago so I couldnt make myself go near computer to do anything , I will try to post few months in next couple of hours

I am sorry to hear that Drogba. My condolences. No hurry with the updates.