Auction Game - The Next Chapter

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 84K
Bidded.

No players this time = Cutting all your ball sacks off.

So we have to have our bids in by 10am, and then you will put up the next list? :)

Whenever he gets the time I think.

Bids sent, overspent again but probably wont get anyone :(

i have hutelaar and aimar for trade, i want a cb or a rb

I'm not bothered about not getting anyone, nobody has money so the retarded overspending has to stop soon, therefore leaving me with £400m to buy a whole team, while bidding against probably nobody :)

I'm not bothered about not getting anyone, nobody has money so the retarded overspending has to stop soon, therefore leaving me with £400m to buy a whole team, while bidding against probably nobody :)

You'll be bidding against me, big guy. I'm cutting back on the spending too. At the moment, I can afford 24 million on average per player, which isn't bad when some cost around 15 and others around 35.

You'll be bidding against me, big guy. I'm cutting back on the spending too. At the moment, I can afford 24 million on average per player, which isn't bad when some cost around 15 and others around 35.

Yeah I'm with you guys :) Taking it easy and waiting for the craziness to die down XD
Still managed to get a few players I wanted mind

Bid (yes only one player) made

Yeah I've worked out an average too. I try not to go over it by much, and although I could afford 1 or 2 players over budget I don't really want to spend £70m when some of the 19 year olds score just as many goals as Villa, Rooney etc. When day 10 comes I think it could be interesting, as all of those will a lot of cash left will have the pick of what's left :)

This was a poor round for quality, which is good because the over-spenders will panic buy and I've put in some sensible bids, hopefully I'll get someone but I can't see it unless I go over the £30m mark :(

i panic bidded this time :S
starting to regret it...

We seem to be getting through rounds quicker now...

YAY!

As mentioned, the game will grow extremely interesting after 10/12 rounds :)

Back