Auction Game - The Next Chapter

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 84K
Infract him again for only having around 15 million left with 9 players.

If Tiraths comes back on tell him not to post another set of players until tomorrow

No twelve hours
Thanks going off now.

12 hours? Well that's ****.

If people wana swap it back to 24 i'm happy to do that. Just half the people kept moaning when we had to wait for one person for ages.

Ronaseal and nathan are left to bid. They usually come on around 4 so I'll wait for them as a couple of hours in the middle of the day won't make a difference

Bids made from a computer room R.E lesson ^^)
dedication :)

For the tie on day 4:
Sergio Ramos goes to RobsonMusgrave for £60m

Results announced soon, tiraths? It's been quite a bit longer than 12 hours so far, I believe.

Results announced soon, tiraths? It's been quite a bit longer than 12 hours so far, I believe.

Nathan is the last to bid. Just a bit harsh because I put the results up late last night and he won't get back from school till 3/4.

I'll change the time limit to 18 hours because some people aren't on here late at night / in the middle of day

There's always going to be people absent. I might not be able to make it in the mornings sometimes. Tough luck, to be honest. *Shrug* Going to get annoying if times keep changing to suit individuals.

If you're changing it to 18, then please keep it like that.

Yeah it's going to stay at 18
I just put day 5 up late last night instead of now because a lot of people were still online, so we're almost a day ahead of schedule :P

18 sounds good.

I wont be on from half 5, so I hope its all done before then :P

Fair point. :) Cool, I'll be back in a couple of hours then.

I didn't think about this properly, I now have 2 left backs. Need to get a right back and another striker :S

Back