Auction Game

******* ****, +2 youth recruitment in Wonderkids auction. Really? I definately overpaid - I was sure that there would be 4 wonderkids in it like all the other auctions.

However I am very happy with ROI as I think I got value for money there!

I really don't seem to be bidding enough in these rounds! Better be some decent players in these last few rounds as I still have a whooping £149 Million to spend!

Interested in swapping Carlo Ancelotti for someone of similar quality!

I really don't seem to be bidding enough in these rounds! Better be some decent players in these last few rounds as I still have a whooping £149 Million to spend!

£149 million might just get u bale mate:)

Sampaoli to Linecoigne1998 team for 3M from my team

can stadiums be sold back to you?

Yes, all items can be sold to me for 1M.

I gave you guys a bit time for trading before posting next round which will be put here in few hours and will include stadiums, managers and perks

How many rounds are left?

5 I think, or 4, I'm not 100% sure, don't have the list close to me, but there is still enough time to get good players and complete your team

BTW, I completely updated your squads and stadiums can be sold to me for 1M, and well chairmans won't be part of this auction game, you will get yours regarding on team you have

And well I will start editing when I get back home at Friday and will post it here so you can see how your squad looks like so far

General Round

This round consists of 3 bidding groups. You can bid for any or all groups.
First group is consisted of 8 managers and you can bid for Max 2

Fatih Terim
Guus Hiddink
Andre Villas Boas
Didier Deschamps
Roy Hodgson
Roberto Martinez
Mircea Lucescu
Fernando Santos

2nd group have 8 stadiums and you can bid for only one

Stamford Bridge
Old Trafford
Emirates
Giussepe Meazza
Allianz Arena
Wembley
Park des Princes
Anfield

And finally third group are perks
I will "steal" from Telstar and Linecoigne and will just give you numbers to choose from which you will get perks
You can choose number from 1-20 and most important thing is that you post it here and not to me in PM
Those who won't bid for perk simply won't get it, to make it more interesting (for me) 2 out of 20 perks are bad and you will either lose 10M or start with 3 points deduction and most cash you can get is 30M
Round ends at Friday, when I wake up I will check all again and post results

Back