Poll available here: Straw Poll if I've missed out on anything that someone wanted to add in let me know... Vote for however many options as you'd like but only 4 will make the cut..

Not sure if you're still making this, but if you are I'm definitely interested!! Played a similar dl on fm14 which was great.

If you're still wondering what 4 teams should be added to the A-league you should look up what is being suggested irl. There are plans to expand to 12 teams in 2017. The favorites is a Brisbane Strikers led expansion, probably based in Logan (just outside Brisbane), as well as either Wollongong or a 3rd Sydney side (South Sydney/Cronulla). Personally I prefer Wollongong as they have a big history of football and were regularly challenging for the NSL. Also they have/had a rivalry with my beloved Perth Glory :p
As for the next two I'd go for Canberra and Auckland.

I really like this idea, I've never really managed in Australia because of the over-complicated league rules. Were you planning on keeping the current rules (wage caps etc) or making them more like the conventional European style rules?

What's the go with this at the moment guys? Haven't heard anything in a few weeks?

Think between uni & the up coming holiday season Weiry may be a tad snowed under?

The work he has done so far looks very impressive & there has been a lot of thought put into it. Would have been easy to rush it out half assed & mess it up.

When he gets done it will be worth the wait, i am sure of that. :)

yeah sorry lads, am on holiday up in Coolum until probably the 28th? So don't have computer to work on DB :/ will hopefully get it finished soon though :)

a league related, second season at Adelaide United, do the rules ever changer further on in my career, like salary cap and ****

hey lads, would really love to see this download up and running, current a leage doing my head in, salary caps fault!!

Hey guys back from my vacation (early) and I'm working on this DB just finished the State League Premiers and just fixing up some things then I might upload it here for download just to give everyone a feel for it/keep everyone occupied while I finish the whole thing which could take a while (if people want it?) thanks as always

- Weiry

Sounds like an awesome file! More than willing to look at what you've got so far :) I've been toying with the idea of making my own, glad to see there's a number of users interested in a Australian pyramid.

Hey all, Download link and Information is on the front page!! :) I hope you enjoy and I'll be working on it over the week

Hey all, Download link and Information is on the front page!! :) I hope you enjoy and I'll be working on it over the week

Im tempted to quit my job so i can go straight home, download this & get cracking!!!

Im tempted to quit my job so i can go straight home, download this & get cracking!!!
Definitely on the same page here!

One question though, have any of the clubs added to the APL from outside the pre-existing A-League sides performed well? I'd imagine there'd be a large disparity in terms of resources. Any idea if the qualification places for the ACL can be altered so we have more than 3 spots?

Definitely on the same page here!

One question though, have any of the clubs added to the APL from outside the pre-existing A-League sides performed well? I'd imagine there'd be a large disparity in terms of resources. Any idea if the qualification places for the ACL can be altered so we have more than 3 spots?

No there wasn't much difference in it with the couple of tests I did Canberra made the playoffs. Auckland were up there. South Hobart were relegated but you'd probably expect that? And Brisbane came 12th also Canberra won the FFA Cup but I can see where your coming from.

Cool, that's been an issue in previous pyramid files I've played in is all :)

Have any A-League sides been relegated from the APL?