Cool, that's been an issue in previous pyramid files I've played in is all :)

Have any A-League sides been relegated from the APL?

I think Newcastle did one year and Wellington came close

Hey guys, just had a thought. I wonder if everyone who downloads & enjoys this database could take a few seconds to rate the thread? Think it would be nice to get Weiry a 5 star rating for all his hard work :)

I'm currently holidaying through ten seasons just to see how it goes. Enjoying what I see so far, but I have noticed that it's difficult for good teams to get out of the state leagues, leading to clubs winning several years in a row. Adelaide City won five titles in six seasons before finally winning promotion.

Excited to give this a go! Just loaded it up to have a quick look, and noticed there are no reserve or youth teams/leagues. Is it possible to incorporate this into a future update as it would be beneficial in a long term save. Thanks for your hard work!

Excited to give this a go! Just loaded it up to have a quick look, and noticed there are no reserve or youth teams/leagues. Is it possible to incorporate this into a future update as it would be beneficial in a long term save. Thanks for your hard work!
yes there will be youth teams and leagues etc, working on this now along with Level 6 and 7 of the pyramid and State Cups.
Next update should be out by the end of the week.

Great to hear! Thinking I might start at the bottom of the ACT section with my local team and work up!

Great to hear! Thinking I might start at the bottom of the ACT section with my local team and work up!
Sounds great man! I hope you enjoy. if you don't mind me asking who is your team?

First Update is Here! See the front page for info about most of whats included and the link.

Major Updates
- Level 6 and 7 Added
- Under 20s and Under 18s Added
- State Cups Added

Minor Updates
- All Teams from the APL down to the National First Division are now all at Professional Status and teams in the NPL, NFD and South Hobart, Brisbane Strikers, Canberra United and Auckland City have been given a "major" Reputation boost.
- Cooma, Lambton Jaffas and Olympia Warriors all have Their Full Playing Squad.

What's Next? (Update 2)

Level 8 and 9
Adding Players to Teams.
Ethnic Cups (Maybe.)

I'm Going to be away for a week so I won't have time to do anything with this until I get back. I will still be on here to listen to suggestions though :p

Belconnen is my team in the ACT :) If you can get low enough to reach the Central Coast league i'd do one with the East Gosford Rams :p

Last edited:
Belconnen is my team in the ACT :) If you can get low enough to reach the Central Coast league i'd do one with the East Gosford Rams :p

Go the Blue Devils! :p

Yes, it does go down to the Central Coast League so East Gosford shall be in it in a few updates...

Go the Blue Devils! :p

Yes, it does go down to the Central Coast League so East Gosford shall be in it in a few updates...
Yeah :p I tried to use Belnorth but the stadia for that level needs to be fixed, it says everyone plays at "various national stadia"?

Yeah :p I tried to use Belnorth but the stadia for that level needs to be fixed, it says everyone plays at "various national stadia"?
ah yes the editor must've stuffed up and didn't add the stadiums I added in I'll add all stadiums in today that have various national stadia aswell as full playing squads for most teams and level 8 which should be out tonight if not tomorrow

ah yes the editor must've stuffed up and didn't add the stadiums I added in I'll add all stadiums in today that have various national stadia aswell as full playing squads for most teams and level 8 which should be out tonight if not tomorrow
That's alright :) I wonder if the Australian pyramid can develop to the quality of the EPL in this save. Something else I'll have to try out :p

Just an update on this update 2 will hopefully be out within a week I haven't really had the time with it so I'll have a break from it after this. I'm also working on an Asian Megapack there will be details on this shortly