Avram Completes Move to West Ham

Its great news mate.....Avram Grant is a pretty good manager having led Chelsea to a Champions League finals and debt-stricken Portsmouth to FA Cup Final although what he is missing is obviously trophies but he is sure to do well at West Ham

hope he does well at west ham his a good manager

I'd say mid-table the least.

He should be able to rubberstamp something into the new West Ham era,with Sullivan and Gold in the boardroom and the ability to spend and strengthen.

Hope he does well.

G'luck Avram, you'll do well

So do i m8 apparently he wants :

Belhadj
Boateng
O'Hara
Tardelli
Hazard
Samba

and he wants to sell:
Upson
Ilan
Boa Morte
Spector

Mid-table looks a realistic aim and a good run in the FA Cup and League Cup will do........Also more money spent strenthing the Youth Academy should help loads

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------[/COLOR]

So do i m8 apparently he wants :

Belhadj
Boateng
O'Hara
Tardelli
Hazard
Samba

and he wants to sell:
Upson
Ilan
Boa Morte
Spector

Getting Boateng and Belhadj will turn West Ham into a force mate

Buying any Pompey player will turn you into a force. :D

It would be great if he signed Belhadj.West Ham surely need something on the left!

There is a romour going around that Thierry Henry may come to Upton Park on a 75,000 a week deal.........anyone thinks so?

Good luck.

I can see him bringing a couple of Pompey players. Sometimes I think he is slightly overrated but a good manager all the same.

he should get a fair bit for upson... i reckon Grant can do a David Moyes here and turn West Ham into a force