Avram Completes Move to West Ham

I thought Piquionne had gone to Fulham Max?

He will get quite a bit for Upson which will enable him to make realistic bids for Boateng and Belhadji

He will get quite a bit for Upson which will enable him to make realistic bids for Boateng and Belhadji

Yes but Pompey aren't exactly gonna turn down bids for them as they haven't got any money.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Belhadj-3m
boateng-3.5m

They'll get Boateng and Belhadj for peanuts probably. Belhadj will probably go for £3-4m and Boateng for about £5m, which is pretty cheap for our two best players.

Yes but Pompey aren't exactly gonna turn down bids for them as they haven't got any money.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Belhadj-3m
boateng-3.5m
We paid £4m for Boateng and administrators have said they want to make a small profit on him so it might be £4m and some appearances add ons or something

I think we should sign Boateng. Of course we won't. Ashley = ****. :mad:

They'll get Boateng and Belhadj for peanuts probably. Belhadj will probably go for £3-4m and Boateng for about £5m, which is pretty cheap for our two best players.

Yea I feel for Pompey man but loved the way they reached the FA Cup final

I think we should sign Boateng. Of course we won't. Ashley = ****. :mad:
It looks good on paper but where would he fit in really? You've got Nolan who gets forward and scores a lot which is sort of Boateng's role, and then there's Guthrie and Barton to get past into the first team etc, Boateng gets easily frustrated when he doesn't play, showed that at Spurs and showed it at Pompey when he had a few games on the bench and then flew home to Germany for 3 months.

Bad attitude, good player.

Good manager. I hope Irons to make a better season this time.

Yea I feel for Pompey man but loved the way they reached the FA Cup final

Of course you loved it easy opposition for you lol :)

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Who do people think we should buy?

With Avram we can become a force but I wouldn't be too optimistic with our messed up debt and squad. We have the right owners and manager now so I say that we could finish 9th-14th and no higher or lower withholding good or bad luck. I am hoping for 10th to be honest as our squad isn't **** but is unbalanced. Come on you Irons!!!

AVRAM AVRAM AVRAM AVRAM AVRAM In the words of AVRAM

"This is a fantastic club with great fans and respected around the world"

"I am proud and honoured to become the managerof West Ham"

I think he is glad to be working at a bigger club rather than pompey

Fratton Park=20,224 Capacity

Upton Park=35,000 Capacity

I think he'll be great for us as long as the two ****** don't stick their massive arses into everything. (I presume you know who I mean)

I think he'll be great for us as long as the two ****** don't stick their massive arses into everything. (I presume you know who I mean)

What are you on about they are the two best things that ever happened to the club they only acted like that to get rid of Zola but they have already cleared 20million off of the debt !! do you even go over there m8!!!!!