Avram Grant sacked.

WHU have just been relegated... Ba's price pretty much automatically drops significantly no?

Main problem with it would be wages. It's costing the club a fortune

WHU have just been relegated... Ba's price pretty much automatically drops significantly no?

Maybe his price but most certainly not his wages, and even if he was cheap, Everton's finances are among the worst in the league.

//Edit - ajt beat me to it.

I think Ba will go to Tottenham.
I doubt he'd be willing to relocate after such a short period in London.

Can see them trying to get a manager like Simon Grayson... Still, would like to know where is Grant going :D

Grayson wouldn't leave us for them, I am almost certain. Will be interesting to see just how many players do end up going and how much they are able to get for the better players. Reminds me of when we went down

not suprised hes been sacked, with the players they have the should be staying in the league at the very least.
desperatly hoping that leicester get in for parker and demba ba! :D you never know... :)

Word from the ground now is that Sullivan met Grant in the tunnel and did the deed there. *******.

On another note, COME BACK TO THE VILLA HITZLSPERGER WE LOVE YOU <3

Word from the ground now is that Sullivan met Grant in the tunnel and did the deed there. *******.

On another note, COME BACK TO THE VILLA HITZLSPERGER WE LOVE YOU <3

Really surprised Sullivan did it there and then-not. What a jerkoff

5 months too late.. cost them a Premier League place too.

A Championship club will own a 60,000 seater! oO)

Also, Green Street 3 next season!

Horrible appointment from the get go & they left him hanging by a thread all ******* season, no wonder they couldn't get any consistency. The managers on the shortlist are not much better suited either. Can't see Paul Lambert leaving Norwich, Chris Hughton surely cannot be trusted and wee Malky doesn't have that much experience.

Avram Grant had spent 76 of his last 77 games in the relegation zone. How did he last that long I don't know.

Horrible appointment from the get go & they left him hanging by a thread all ******* season, no wonder they couldn't get any consistency. The managers on the shortlist are not much better suited either. Can't see Paul Lambert leaving Norwich, Chris Hughton surely cannot be trusted and wee Malky doesn't have that much experience.

He has been pretty much on a hiding to nothing from day one. Wether or not he's good enough, does not give people the right to treat him like dirt. The fact he was almost in tears during the match interview just shows how badly done by he has been. I'm reading quite a bit on facebook from my friends who are all saying they're happy West Ham are going down, but couldn't give a valid reason apart from-Grant is ****. Well, hello there-is Grant the one who is playing on the pitch and pretty much not doing what they're supposed to? Half of those players aren't fit to lace the boots of any club, let alone earn the stupid amounts of money that they do. But at the same time, the board are the ones who give them the stupid amounts of money. Some of them are clearly over-paid wannabe football players. I do agree though, that Grant did lack the motivational skills I guess. If he did what McCarthy has done for example, may have been diffferent. Criticise players when not pulling a shift for example and give them a real rollicking. Maybe thats his problem-like Carlo Ancelotti, he's too much of a nice guy, and boards/some players will exploit that, and use him as a scapegoat. I may be wrong, but that's the way it comes across to me.

was on the cards even if he kept them up. Rumour has it that he will be back at the Bridge next season, aslong as its not manager then im all game. Agent Zola tried and failed, agent Grant tried and succeeded now for agent Clarke to do his duty.

Great squad, just poor spirit/manager/board. The owners are massive dicks :(.

Hammers sack Grant | Football News | Sky Sports

Watched the whole interview, and you can just tell he's genuinly devestated for the club, yet he still shoulders everything and refuses to blame players. Poor sod. Maybe he should be assistant manager or something, as nothing seems to work out for him at all.

Owners=Morons.

You can not write in your newspaper columns and let speculation run rife without backing/sacking your manager like they did in January, plus the wage bill has got bigger not smaller under those clowns. It is clear they tried to get O'neil who wanted nothing to do with it yet when they failed they just went back in their hole and 'backed' Grant, the guy threw his scarf into the crowd and said goodbye to the players and the fans that is not a good thing to be doing when your bottom of the table.

Avram has been a disaster but half the signings were not his and 90 pct of the signings made were strikers when west ham need defenders/cover for Scott Parker it was obsurd.

Hammers sack Grant | Football News | Sky Sports

Watched the whole interview, and you can just tell he's genuinly devestated for the club, yet he still shoulders everything and refuses to blame players. Poor sod. Maybe he should be assistant manager or something, as nothing seems to work out for him at all.

That's his problem. Doesn't blame the players when they need to be blamed. They needed a kick up the **** as they all (bar a few exceptions) thought they were too good to go down and only realised it was a real possibility too late on in the season.

Now a lot of their internationals will leave and they'll struggle to come straight back up.

Parker, Green, Ba, Noble, Upson, Bridge, Keane, Piquionne, Hitzlesperger, Obinna and others will leave during the summer and they'll be completely ****** trying to rebuild.

Karen Brady is a complete and utter *****. Just thought i'd add that.

And yes, i still would.

Joke, she's a *****

Back