Avram Grant sacked.

I like Grant, think he's a mis understood man. I mean, he doesn't throw tons of emotions on the sideline, but neither do a lot of top managers.

Did not see this coming.....XD

Seriously, a poor appointment, never looked capable of keeping them in the league. Basically relied on one player(Parker) to keep them up. Demba has been decent but could only do so much.

The way she spoke about Benni Mccarthy was utterly disgraceful.

To be fair, what has Benni McCarthy ever done for West Ham?

And this side wasn't too good to go down, they had no spirit bar one player, had no defence and no gamechanger.

The big difference today against Wigan? Wigan had N'Zogbia, a gamechanger.

And this side wasn't too good to go down, they had no spirit bar one player, had no defence and no gamechanger.

That's why the result should've read N'Zgobia 3 West Ham 2. Wigan had nothing til he came on

That's why the result should've read N'Zgobia 3 West Ham 2. Wigan had nothing til he came on

One thing i noticed, wigan were snapping into every ball second half. They played like they wanted it, they wanted to come from behind and win

Watching the game, you wouldnt have thought west ham were on the edge, such was the lack of urgency

One thing i noticed, wigan were snapping into every ball second half. They played like they wanted it, they wanted to come from behind and win

Watching the game, you wouldnt have thought west ham were on the edge, such was the lack of urgency

Definately. When I saw the first half scoreline, and looking at the Hammers line-up, thought Grant had actually got it right. But, there you go. Once Wigan pulled the first goal back, you could West Ham heads start to drop

Definately. When I saw the first half scoreline, and looking at the Hammers line-up, thought Grant had actually got it right. But, there you go. Once Wigan pulled the first goal back, you could West Ham heads start to drop

And when heads go the game goes.

And to the dude who put N'Zogbia 3-2 West Ham, first of all, Connor Sammon came on and was terrific, Ben Watson had a good game, and Wigan wanted the game, and I think Roberto Martinez is a good manager.

And when heads go the game goes.

And to the dude who put N'Zogbia 3-2 West Ham, first of all, Connor Sammon came on and was terrific, Ben Watson had a good game, and Wigan wanted the game, and I think Roberto Martinez is a good manager.

Erm.........guilty :$ But I could only comment on what I saw to be honest-was stuck with the highlights and was very knackered-the first half West Ham were pretty much on top. But I do agree that Martinez is a good manager though-I like his style of football. And I like Ben Watson as a player. And to be honest I know very little of Connor Sammon not being a Wigan fan lol. It just felt like that when N'Zogbia did that peach of a free kick, Wigan suddenly upped the game. Would they have if the free kick hadn't of gone in? Hard to say tbh.
On a side note though, IF Wigan do go down, I kind of hope that Wigan stick with Martinez. I agree that he is a good manager, and I think he would get them back up. It's just been a crazy season this year, and unfortunate things didn't go well for Wigan.

Wigan didn't look like they wanted to stay in the Premier League in the first half, they were all lost at sea. Was gutted having actually been there to go 2 goals down initially from set peices. But Martinez must have said something in the half time dressing room. Connor Sammon - WHAT A WORK ETHIC! Never stopped chasing the ball all half and he duely deserved his goal. N'Zogbia did help towards changing the game, obviously with his two crackign goals but Ben Watson and Diame in the centre of the park were terrific. Still though, So chuffed with Connor Sammon, love the kid already and he has a lot more to his game. Dissapointed with Rodallega and James McCarthy but we won and it's on to the last game of the league. Any one of the bottom 6 can go down (bar West Ham - Har Har!)

Last edited:

But to openly call him a big fat mistake is disgraceful and just not right, she could have said nothing or said he had problems with his weight which he couldnt address, but a personal attack like that is just wrong.

Back