View attachment 130924
Name: Hajduk Split
President: Joško Svaguša
League: T.Com-Prva HNL
Last year: 2nd
Nicknames: Bili, Majstori s mora
Rivals: Dinamo Zagreb, Partizan, Red Star

1. Expectations
The expectations from the club are to at least qualify for the Europa League either buy winning the Cup or finishing second in the league. However, in this patch you already have a squad capable of winning the Croatian league. You will get a 675k transfer budget and not very high wage budget.

2. Staff
1.Ast. Man. - Joško Spanjić
2.Coach - Željko Mijač
3. Gk. Coach - Tonči Gabrić
4.Fit. Coach - Duje Poljak
5.Youth Coach - Hari Vukas, Zlatko Vujović, Jurica Vučko, Ante Šećer, Goran Vučević, Joško Vlasić, Igor Tudor, Saša Glavaš
6.Physio - Domenico Sisgoreo, Filip Brnas
7.Scout - Vilson Džoni, Dražen Mužinić

1. Joško Spanjić is a decent ast. man. if you find better, fire joško and hire him.
2. Željko Mijač is also a decent 3 star coach and I haven't found anyone who can replace him at the start.
3. Tonči Gabrić - a really good 3.5 star Gk. Coach and you can't find better with Hajduk's stature.
4. Duje Poljak - a decent 3 star fitness coach, but way better fitness coach is Ivica Saric from Koper who has 4.5 star rating and costs only 23k euros.
5. Hari Vukas - fire;
Zlatko Vujović - offer him a contract as a coach cause of his low working with youngsters attribute;
Jurica Vučko - fire;
Goran Vučević - KEEP HIM;
Joško Vlasić - either make him a fitness coach or leave him as a youth coach;
Igor Tudor - keep him;
Ante Šećer - keep him;
Saša Glavaš - keep him.
6. Domenico Sisgoreo - he's a pretty good physio, keep him;
sell Filip Brnas.
7. Fire both scouts they're lousy, hire Barry Whitbread.

Suggested Ins/Outs:
Assistant Man., Coach and Gk. Coach you should keep.
YOU must buy Ivica Saric as a fitness coach.
Hari Vukas and Jurica Vučko should go out, all other youth coaches you should keep. Keep Domenico Sisgoreo as a physio, fire Brnas.
Both Hajduk scouts are lousy and they need to be fired. Barry Whitbread is a great choice as a scout replacement cause he's better than these two together.

Also, you MUST ask boardroom to give you a bigger scouting range. Most of the time they'll accept.

3. Squad
Hajduk's current squad is good, but there are a few signigs in/out that would be very helpfull.
View attachment 130940

Goalkeepers:
Danijel Subašić
Božidar Radošević
Lovre Kalinić

Here you have a good goalkeeper Danijel Subašić, a decent Božidar, and a lousy one.
To get to the point - keep Danijel and Božidar, sell Kalinić.

Ins/Outs: Lovre Kalinić out, Kamil Contofalsky in (a great Czech goalkeeper for free)

Defenders:

Hrvoje Vejić - CB
Mario Maloča - CB
Jurica Buljat - CB
Matej Jonjić - CB
Ivan Strinić - DL/WBL
Goran Jozinović - DL/WBL

Here we have no right backs. **** shame Oremuš will have to play as RB and get wasted there by the end of the season IRL.

Ins/Outs:
Hrvoje Vejić - OUT! A great signing would be Armend Dallku - a great CB/RB for 324k euros. Try and get Marcone from Bahia as a CB/DM/CM(maybe avalible for 1 mil. euros over 4 years.). Also, Raul, a WB/RB from Atletico Paranense is a good backub for the RB spot.

Midfielders:

Mirko Oremuš - MR/AMR
Srđan Andrić - DM/CM
Ervin Bulku - DM/CM
Marin Tomasov - AML/C, MC Natural AMR
Mario Brkljača - DM/CM
Marin Ljubičić - DM/CM
Senijad Ibričić - AMC/CM
Anas Sharbini - AML/AMC

Here we have the best part of Hajduk's squad. Oremuš is your first choice inside forward. Srđan Andrić - the captain. Senijad Ibričić and Anas Sharbini - your best players. Marin Ljubičić is good but unfortunately injured for 3 months.

Ins/Outs: Leandro from Bahia - approach to sign he'll replace Ljubičić in in December then you can sell Ljubičić. Maybe try and get a replacement for Ibričić if you plan to sell him. DON'T SELL IBRIČIĆ unless you get a 7 mil. euros transfer deal avalible.

Strikers:

Ante Vukušić
Duje Čop
Ahmad Sharbini
Ivan Džoni

Ante Vukušić - a great young striker, good as an advanced forward.
Duje Čop - also a decent young striker backup
Ahmad Sharbini - useless piece of s**t, keep him if you don't buy any strikers till the January window, then sell him.
Ivan Džoni - a decent young striker who can become really good. Here's a screenshot at the beggining and after a season and a half with 30-ish games played either from the start or as a sub and with the tutorage of Rivaldo:
View attachment 130943
View attachment 130944
Here's also a screenshot without tutorage and much playtime:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=131430&d=1297023560

Transfers In/Out summary for the first transfer window:

Goalkeepers:

Lovre Kalinić
- out
Kamil Contofalsky - in on free transfer

Defenders:

Goran Sablić - in on free transfer
Armend Dallku - in on a 4 year 325k euros deal
Lucas from Figuirenense - a good backup RB player for 1 mil. euros over 4 years if you want to buy him or
Raul - from Atletico Paranense who is a great WB/RB and can also play as a Striker. He's more expensive than Lucas, but worth it.
Hrvoje Vejić - out

Midfielders

Marcone
- 1 mil. euros over 4 years or
Leandro - 75k. euros and same stats
Selim Benachour - in on free transfer and maybe
Ananias - about 650k euros over 4 years
Marcone, Leandro and Ananias are all from a club called Bahia.

Strikers

I haven't got suggestions, only maybe
Marcel Nicacio - loan deal for the whole season or 400k euros over 4 years.

Extras:

Youth team: You have definitely 3 good players from the youth team - Mario Tićinović, Ivan Džoni and Franko Andrijašević. The first one is on loan and can't be recalled; the second one should be slowly introduced into the first team and the third one will be good as a backup in a year.

Style of play:

I personaly prefer this formation:
View attachment 130945
It is basicaly an attacking and dominating formation. The central CM midfielder is a Box-to-box midfielder - an excellent role for Senijad Ibričić. The CML/R are Ball Winning Midfielders - great roles for Andrić and Brkljača.
I play with Inside Forwards - Anas Sharbini and Mirko Oremuš.

But this is how I play. Hajduk does suit an attacking formation and tactics so be aggressive.

The guide is done and I hope you liked it. NOTE: I'll do another Hajduk guide when the new patch comes out because of major IRL changes in the squad.

Last edited:
Nice guide, might give them a season or two after i've finished my Aberdeen save.

nice guide
but i think Svaguša ain't the president anymore????
and keep an eye on Džoni , i had a game in 2020 and he was touted a new olić for a few years,
ended up in everton, his finishing was 18 or even 19

Paetoja, this is the 11.2 patch and in it svagusa is still the president. I said that I'll make a new guide when the new patch comes out cause of major changes in Hajduk at the bottom of the guide!

Man he'll be a beast given the tutorage and playtime!

yeah he surely can and i think he can be even better then that
i trained him for a couple of years but my regens were way better so i sold him
just imagine each attribute higher by only 1 and hes really good

Well I'll definitely stick to him now! btw I'm using your training schedules.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

I also made an error with the formations I don't use a 4-5-1 formation I use 4-3-2-1 formation I've changed that above...

not bad tutorial... i managed win 2 league and cup titles in 2 seasons, play continental competition every year, this season i had budget near 12 milion, brought el hadji diouf on free transfer and much more(H)

not bad tutorial... i managed win 2 league and cup titles in 2 seasons, play continental competition every year, this season i had budget near 12 milion, brought el hadji diouf on free transfer and much more(H)

I was much more succesfull with these signings and my tactic... Won the League/Cup twice and got to Quarter Final of Europa League first season after beating Shakhtar 4-3 aggregate and second season lost in the Semi-Final Europa League from Liverpool 3-2 aggregate after DOMINATING on Poljud and had no luck.

I've finished my first season, finished top and unbeaten.

my tactic and league finish is here

here is my table in third season.. i started game before posting this guide, and i also played euro cup final in same season
View attachment 134169

HNK HAJDUK SPLIT 13.2. 1911. - 13.2. 2011.

niiiiiiiiceeeee :)

i need some quality players in nowww, any more recommendations ?

which season? second? what is your transfer budget and wage budget?

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

here is my table in third season.. i started game before posting this guide, and i also played euro cup final in same season
View attachment 134169

HNK HAJDUK SPLIT 13.2. 1911. - 13.2. 2011.

Screenshot of your squad?

You need to re-arrange the OP, and change the font at the start of it, because it's too big and doesn't look very nice.

Other than that, good guide.

niiiiiiiiceeeee :)

i need some quality players in nowww, any more recommendations ?

you should invest in your training/youth facilites... every year i get one quality youngster, also i rely on regens

You need to re-arrange the OP, and change the font at the start of it, because it's too big and doesn't look very nice.

Other than that, good guide.

Sorry I don't really know what's OP although I've been around the forum for quite a while...
and thanks for your praise.