Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

Having pronlems scoring with this tactic, especially with getting shots on target which seems to be a pain in the **** for me currently, I usually get 20 shots in total which from only 4-5 i get on target.

I hate to be a pain in the ****, but I was wondering if anybody could help me here. On my previous save with Liverpool, pre January update, I was top of the league in March (from United on goal difference) using the Awesome AMC tactic and the Might and Magic (two great tactics- thank you very much Raikan) interchangeably as I saw fit, and generally enjoying the game. Since the update I have tried three saves: Woking in the Blue Square, Wolves in the Championship and Liverpool again but each one ends in absolute disaster no matter which tactic I use. I've tried using my own tactics that had previously worked well at Wolves but again seemed to get nowhere the second time around. Cut to the chase, could anybody help me salvage this Liverpool save from the screenshots below.

Any advice appreciated! Cheers.
View attachment 324908View attachment 324910View attachment 324912

I cant seem to get this tactic to work consistently. I can win games 4-0 but often after I win players just dont perform the next game. Adding to this I concede alot of goals and I put training onto def positioning however it doesnt seem to help keep clean sheets either. Strikers dont score consistently and I struggle for goals at times as well. Not entirely sure what to tweak either.

sorry to hear that mate! where are you struggling? home/away? what formation are you struggling against?

Having pronlems scoring with this tactic, especially with getting shots on target which seems to be a pain in the **** for me currently, I usually get 20 shots in total which from only 4-5 i get on target.

it was working well for you was it not? you won the treble 1st season?

strange... what shouts are you using? put all players long shots to never :)

increase the tempo a few clicks as well

I hate to be a pain in the ****, but I was wondering if anybody could help me here. On my previous save with Liverpool, pre January update, I was top of the league in March (from United on goal difference) using the Awesome AMC tactic and the Might and Magic (two great tactics- thank you very much Raikan) interchangeably as I saw fit, and generally enjoying the game. Since the update I have tried three saves: Woking in the Blue Square, Wolves in the Championship and Liverpool again but each one ends in absolute disaster no matter which tactic I use. I've tried using my own tactics that had previously worked well at Wolves but again seemed to get nowhere the second time around. Cut to the chase, could anybody help me salvage this Liverpool save from the screenshots below.

Any advice appreciated! Cheers.
View attachment 324908View attachment 324910View attachment 324912

so no tactics are working for you at the moment after the patch..

do you do your own teamtalks?
do you do the match prep?
do you praise/criticise players after good/bad performances?
do you play mind games with opposition defenders? (weak link etc)

This tactic, I'm sorry to say this, but useless. There is a huge, HUGE gap between defence and midfield. Sometimes, even with a match against a very weak team, players cannot shoot the ball more then twice. If my forward wasn't above league standarts, I'd have score almost zero goals. Set pieces were very bad but I fixed that part.
View attachment 326032

Last edited:
This tactic, I'm sorry to say this, but useless. There is a huge, HUGE gap between defence and midfield. Sometimes, even with a match against a very weak team, players cannot shoot the ball more then twice. If my forward wasn't above league standarts, I'd have score almost zero goals. Set pieces were very bad but I fixed that part.
View attachment 326032

sorry to hear that bud, clearly its not working for you then, try another :)

it was working well for you was it not? you won the treble 1st season?

strange... what shouts are you using? put all players long shots to never :)

increase the tempo a few clicks as well
I only used the CM tactic in the 1st season.
Mostly I haven't used any shouts, but I have tried to use "Pass into space" and "Work ball to the box"

Should this team be ok?

GK Reina
RB Johnson
CB Juan Jesus
CB Agger
LB Enrique
BWM Lucas
DLP Gerrard
AML-IF-Fischer
AMC - AP - Coutinho
AMR - Sturridge or Suarez
ST Suarez - T or CF / Sturridge - P

Should this team be ok?

GK Reina
RB Johnson
CB Juan Jesus
CB Agger
LB Enrique
BWM Lucas
DLP Gerrard
AML-IF-Fischer
AMC - AP - Coutinho
AMR - Sturridge or Suarez
ST Suarez - T or CF / Sturridge - P

hey bud, yeah it should be but for some reason, not many people can get this to work well with Pool!

good luck though!

57c736f9e4aeb31f8ce91dfee045a745.png

Its going fine! a few 1-0's tho!
Had good results against United and Chelsea.
Also I beat Norwich 5-0 away using my 2nd team when they had full-strength!

I'm with Man U as well, I bought Toni Kroos, how do I get him to assist my players?

Other than that, great tactic! Only lost 1 game so far, 4 draws and rest I won.

Edit: Never mind, got sacked. I'm going to start another save with Bayern Munich

Last edited:
Neil? I can't seem to win away and i just can't score goals

ill give it ago! is it ok if i set assistant to do team talks and opposition instructions?

http://i.imgur.com/aneQEO5.png Currently testing your tactic, hopefully i have got the right players! I was originally playing with three attacking midfielders instead. - Just switched Augero to Trequartista.

Last edited: