Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 13.3.2 UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH!

This is my main lineup using the tactic:

View attachment 320158

As you see I haven't got the best defence in the world, however I concede really few CCCs to the opponent, whoever it is.
Wanyama does a great work with helping his teammates at the back, however I often use Fellaini instead of him agains weaker teams, in order to take advantage of his tremendous physical ability, especially on attacking set pieces. He is my 2nd best scorer after Cavani with 11 goals in 24 games (16 starts).
Actually I only tweaked the set pieces to adapt them better to my players: it is something that I recommend to everybody, it's not that hard with the creator.

I have only a small doubt: what to do in case of losing a game and/or playing bad. Luckily it has happened rarely so far, and to counter it I chose to change the team attitude from "Control" to "Attack", without luck. What do you recommend, Raikan?

Thanks again!

2) play Iniesta in the AMC role mate, push Eriksen out wide (rotate with Sanchez)
3) set Iniesta as the playmaker and Cavani as TM - ball to feet

what to do when losing:

1) set much higher attacking
2) play a more direct passing game even LONG
3) allow more freedom (just below high)
4) push up defensive line
5) set fullbacks to cross from byline and make them more attacking
6) play quicker

good luck :)

Last edited:
sorry mate, read it again, I made a few changes, I got confused for a second there, thought this was the 433 DM tactic (hence why I asked to rather use the classic version lol)

Really interesting suggestions indeed, but I have some counter-arguments, like should be in every good debate. :)

play Iniesta in the AMC role
Isn't the spaniard a bit too slow fot the AMC (here's the awesome one lol!) role? Also he's not natural in that position, and Eriksen is doing very well there.
Also, who is going to play in the Deep-Lying playmaker role till the end on the season if I move Iniesta to another position? I don't think I trust Dembélé enough...

push Eriksen out wide (rotate with Sanchez)
The former Ajax midfilelder possesses the right attributes to be a great right wing, apart from bad 10 and 12 in Finishing and Composure rispectivelty. Isn't that too low?

set Iniesta as the playmaker
Fine.

Cavani as TM - ball to feet
Why just "to feet"? Cavani is quite good in the air...wouldn't be "Mixed" a better idea?

Another question about Cavani: the default role for the striker in your tactic is "Advanced Forward", right? But Edinson is more a Complete one, or even a Defensive one...since he has performed well but not super-well so far, should I think about changing the role from AF to CF (or Poacher when I use Welbeck)? Would this affect the efficiency of the tactic itself?

Thank you very much for your time, my friend.

Really interesting suggestions indeed, but I have some counter-arguments, like should be in every good debate. :)

Isn't the spaniard a bit too slow fot the AMC (here's the awesome one lol!) role? Also he's not natural in that position, and Eriksen is doing very well there.
Also, who is going to play in the Deep-Lying playmaker role till the end on the season if I move Iniesta to another position? I don't think I trust Dembélé enough...

The former Ajax midfilelder possesses the right attributes to be a great right wing, apart from bad 10 and 12 in Finishing and Composure rispectivelty. Isn't that too low?

Why just "to feet"? Cavani is quite good in the air...wouldn't be "Mixed" a better idea?

Another question about Cavani: the default role for the striker in your tactic is "Advanced Forward", right? But Edinson is more a Complete one, or even a Defensive one...since he has performed well but not super-well so far, should I think about changing the role from AF to CF (or Poacher when I use Welbeck)? Would this affect the efficiency of the tactic itself?

Thank you very much for your time, my friend.

yes he might be a bit slow, but you can just increase freedom and set run with ball NEVER so he just sits and dictates.. but if you want to leave tactic as is with no changes! Eriksen is class there :)

I would play Fellaini and Wanyama next to each other! Fellaini in the CMR role instead of Iniesta, his physical stats are far too poor to play CM.... that is also why I suggested the AMC role :)

I would look at buying another CM to fit the role! as I said, you have to buy in players to suit the tactic.. not one of the mids fit the CM roles besides Fellaini and Wanyama.. Dembele is better at AMC

suggestions:

Denys Garmash/Paul Pogba/Bollatti/M'Vila

No, Eriksen is good, he is not an Inside forward, the attacking mids are set to wingers more than IF's...

mixed can work too yes, his finishing is very good, so the ball to feet will encourage that (especially with places shots ppm)

change as you see fit mate :) (see below, this is from the opening post mate)

Please note that you will have to make slight changes to the team instructions and or formation for all of the teams you play with, but nothing more than a few clicks here and there! It is imperative that you buy the type of players I suggested otherwise it is not going to work properly! you cannot expect Grant Holt to play as the Poacher role and score for fun! Just remember a Manager has a set formation and style he incorporates into his team and sometimes the players he has do not fit into that formation hence he does not win games! You have to get the right players in to get the best out of your tactic
smile.gif

Great advices, thank you! I will try the tweaks right away and post the results.

I was thinking about getting this wonderkind to cover the right CM position, what do you think?
You should be able to understand all the italian words for the attributes.
View attachment 320209
Also if I would sign him in the Summer it would sill be possible for Iniesta to tutor him, which wouldn't be a bad idea I suppose... :)

Great advices, thank you! I will try the tweaks right away and post the results.

I was thinking about getting this wonderkind to cover the right CM position, what do you think?
You should be able to understand all the italian words for the attributes.
View attachment 320209
Also if I would sign him in the Summer it would sill be possible for Iniesta to tutor him, which wouldn't be a bad idea I suppose... :)

I think that would be a great idea mate :) looks brilliant!

then get Fellaini to tutor him as well :)

Raikan,I concede a lot from crosses:(can you give advice how can I can concede less? match prep is set to def pos

Raikan,I concede a lot from crosses:(can you give advice how can I can concede less? match prep is set to def pos

quite a few people are conceding from crosses mate, set the FB's not to TIGHT man mark

set the wingers to specific mark the wingers and show wingers to weaker feet forcing them to cut inside negating crosses, the fb's also press the players and you end up having a 2v1 and most of the time win the ball back

FM is this year ****** up! :)

Is not fun anymore :mad:

Last edited:
thanks for tactic will try to use it see how it works for my team.
also, what is the skin you are using?