Babel staying put, says Dalglish

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Ryan Babel will remain at Liverpool for the time being, manager Kenny Dalglish confirms.

More...

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Suarez deal now.

Ah the ever effective, key to the side, always getting played Ryan Babel.

He's good enough for this season, but when the revamping begins he'll be gone.

He's leaving tomorrow. :)

babel is off to germany...if he goes liverpool will probably get suarez and Adams from Blackpool too.

Transfer confirmed. To be finalised tomorrow.

Lol, love how Zeb comes onto a thread to completely contradict everything said in thread (although it was only 3 replies).

which one, babel to hoffenheim or suarez to liverpool?

Babel to Hoffenheim, he's agreed to move and he is flying to Germany tomorrow to finalise the deal. :)

Lol, love how Zeb comes onto a thread to completely contradict everything said in thread (although it was only 3 replies).

To be fair, I was just about to come on here and say what he said as well ;)

why has Daglish announced he's not leaving if he is? Also what's your source for him moving 2morrow?

Zebedee is a source in himself. He knows everything.

which one, babel to hoffenheim or suarez to liverpool?

Babel. Suarez deal seems to be the two clubs fighting over cash up front. Ajax are trying their luck but seems like our owners are smart cookies and are having none of it.

I'm a die-hard united fan and obviously want to see Liverpool crash and burn. However I think Babel could be good for them, he has potential. Benitez kind of stalled his career and didn't give him a good run in the team. I think he is a better player than the likes of N'gog, Poulsen, Konchesky and Krygiakos, and Dalglish would be better off getting rid of these.

Babel. Suarez deal seems to be the two clubs fighting over cash up front. Ajax are trying their luck but seems like our owners are smart cookies and are having none of it.

Smart? From what I've heard, We were willing to pay £18m and Babel, when Ajaz wanted £21m. Surely, for the sake of £3m, it would be worth getting it done, as Ajax will be looking for any excuse to hold onto Suarez. Would've thought they'd be better at the waiting game. Prove me wrong Zebedee (K) :wub:

why has Daglish announced he's not leaving if he is? Also what's your source for him moving 2morrow?

He didn't say he isn't leaving. He said that he is staying.

And he did stay, for a few hours, and now he is gone.

The King never lies.